PDA

View Full Version : HELP AutoBouquets E2 & Scanning Questions?

shadowman007
23-04-14, 04:12
Please if anyone can help me would really appreciate it I just bought a VU+Duo 2 and have flashed it with OpenViX Zeus image. My question is in regards to the AutoBouquets which I downloaded from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA
i wanted to know which file do I ftp to the tmp folder as there are 3x ipk files in that folder i downloaded from that WEB LINK i gave above?

Also I have not done a scan at all yet do I have to do a scan before I run the AutoBouquets like by going to Setup/Service searching/Automatic scan and then do a scan on AutoBouquets?

Andy_Hazza
23-04-14, 06:58
ViX's own ABM is far superior, much cleaner in my opinion.

mickyblueys
23-04-14, 08:13
Don't ftp any of them, just download the plugin from the feeds direct from your box it then installs everything fine.

Menu-plugins-green button
It's in extensions list.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
23-04-14, 10:31
With regards to part of original query, the mipsel32 ipk the one to use if installing that way. As in post 3, you can install through the plugins menu.

There is no need to perform a conventinal scan whether you use AB 28.2 or ABM.

shadowman007
23-04-14, 14:54
Hi, would like to thanks everyone who replied really appreciate all the help. However I have tried installing AutoBouquet via Menu-plugins-green button- extensions list but can't see AutoBouquets in the list? would like to point out am using Openvix zeus 023 image don't know if that's the problem?

josh_g
23-04-14, 15:18
Quickist and easiest way, go to menu system searching Autobouqutesmaker and set it up from there using the inbuilt ABM

mickyblueys
23-04-14, 17:18
Hi, would like to thanks everyone who replied really appreciate all the help. However I have tried installing AutoBouquet via Menu-plugins-green button- extensions list but can't see AutoBouquets in the list? would like to point out am using Openvix zeus 023 image don't know if that's the problem?

You need to restart box once downloaded

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
23-04-14, 17:32
Anybody wishing to chip in, this thread is about Lraizer's Autobouquets 28.2. It is not about AutoBouquetsMaker.

@OP in another thread you mentioned something about bouquets being renamed. This suggest that AB 28.2 has already been installed. As such, it will not show up in the list of installable plugins. You can double check by doing the opposite. Menu > Plugins > Red button (remove plugins) > extensions. See if it is already installed

Screenshot from Zeus 23 showing it is installable. (You should upgrade to Helios as there are security fixes for Heartbleed as well as other improvements)