PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] intermittent time shift

nsw9154
22-04-14, 21:28
time shift seems to work intermittently sometimes it works fine and other times it dose not, I have noticed this since the 1st Helios build
but put it down to user error as I thought that it was my fault pressing the wrong button,but yesterday it really played up when I was watching the British Super bikes

the remote would not respond I pressed pause-play-stop every thing but no response then the VIX sign started spinning in the corner so I was expecting a crash

but it just kept spinning it must have been about 10 mins I did not switch it of at the back as i wanted to watch the rest of the race,so I just left it

then the vix sign stopped spinning and I was able to use the remote again

and sometimes when it is in fast forward or reverse pressing the play button that would normally put it in to play, it STOPS Time shift and it goes in to normal time mode

I had a few crash logs showing when I pressed the Blue button but they have gone since I upgraded to build 06

not sure if I posted the crash logs properly as they are the only ones i could find as it locked up today
sorry them logs are from ABM crashing and not the time shift i will delete them if not needed

judge
22-04-14, 21:33
Those crashlogs have nothing to do with your issue, they're down to an earlier ABM bug which should be fixed in current images.

Enable debug logs & upload one of those the next time this happens.

nsw9154
22-04-14, 22:01
realised after I had uploaded them I will delete them now
to late can not edit it now Sorry

I could not upload the crash logs yesterday as my PC's power supply blew and I was like a Headless Chicken :eek: Solo2 crashing/ PC crashing I did not know where I was

and I forgot about them until i had loaded 06 in