PDA

View Full Version : help needed! Step by step guide to set xbmc plugin correctly.

Rexstar
22-04-14, 19:39
i actually downloaded xbmc plugging from feed, but i couldn't find any add ons, all i saw some script files like python.zip etc. am i doing something wrong. is there step by step guide somewhere i can easily follow.

using, latest open vix with matrix hd skin.

boysheff
22-04-14, 19:44
google it mate. i found something around on a guide.

kevdoc
22-04-14, 22:38
i actually downloaded xbmc plugging from feed, but i couldn't find any add ons, all i saw some script files like python.zip etc. am i doing something wrong. is there step by step guide somewhere i can easily follow.

using, latest open vix with matrix hd skin.

You need to download a modified plugin for it to work. There are many available. They usually come in a zip file. Extract the zip file and it should contain a folder. Copy that entire folder over to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/XBMC via FTP.

I'm not sure if the Plugins are aloud on this forum so I shall not post any unless Admin could clear it up. If it's ok I shall post some modified plugin for u to ftp to your receiver

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
23-04-14, 07:10
NP, please post it.

But maybe it would be better to sort things out with the author on http://www.xtrend-alliance.com/index.php/topic/94-xbmcaddons-for-running-xbmc-addons-with-enigma2/

kevdoc
23-04-14, 11:00
NP, please post it.

But maybe it would be better to sort things out with the author on http://www.xtrend-alliance.com/index.php/topic/94-xbmcaddons-for-running-xbmc-addons-with-enigma2/

Thats were I'm getting my Plugins from. That exact thread. I didn't want to link to another forum. Usually it means breaking rules.

Larry-G
23-04-14, 13:12
Thats were I'm getting my Plugins from. That exact thread. I didn't want to link to another forum. Usually it means breaking rules.

They are fellow members of the OE-Alliance and as such there is no problem linking to posts or threads, same applies to all other OE-A member teams home forums.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
23-04-14, 13:13
Usually it means breaking rules.
You didn't read our rules then? NP, as long as it's no commercial link.

abu baniaz
23-04-14, 17:40
Site rules are here. Rule 9 is reason for reminder.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2-Please-read-the-rules-here

Lets keep this a friendly place. We might not always agree, but no need to have a go at each other.

Rexstar
23-04-14, 17:50
thank you guys, its the direct feed xbmc that was giving issues, basically latest version is not working right. but the plugging i wanted to use keeps crashing on xbmc. i was just experimenting, just curious how it would be on vu duo2. I've actually got atv2 which is perfect for xbmc.

p.s I'm actually a member on alliance xtrend i downloaded my plugins from there, before realising i should of downloaded xbmc from there instead of downloading it from direct feed .