PDA

View Full Version : VIX Helios

josh_g
22-04-14, 08:54
this should probably be in the VIX section but oh well ;)

are the TM boxes getting the new Vix Helios build and is it just a case of waiting for a new bootloader like last time?

Taaaa

lemi
22-04-14, 10:52
this should probably be in the VIX section but oh well ;)

are the TM boxes getting the new Vix Helios build and is it just a case of waiting for a new bootloader like last time?

Taaaahttp://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37368-OpenViX-Helios-release-thread
Post#2 :)

josh_g
22-04-14, 11:08
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37368-OpenViX-Helios-release-thread
Post#2 :)

ahhh thanks, i couldn't even find the original release thread.. what a heavy bank holiday weekend i have had!!

nipperlocko
14-05-14, 18:03
anyone getting any problems with this image, quite often when turning on my box the picture is all purple and has to be re-booted, I`m also getting slight pauses when watching recordings

marty
14-05-14, 18:06
anyone getting any problems with this image, quite often when turning on my box the picture is all purple and has to be re-booted, I`m also getting slight pauses when watching recordings

TM driver problem, waiting for TM to release a newer (fixed) one :)

rossi2000
14-05-14, 19:06
why do people bother with technomate there even more of a joke than gigablue :)

marty
14-05-14, 19:09

TM are better value for money, both suck in terms of support :fart2:
BOTH could be alot better if they pulled their heads out their arses :thumbsup:

rossi2000
14-05-14, 19:12
ahh right!! :whistle:

josh_g
14-05-14, 19:17

Love my TM boxes where worth the money compared to VU just wish they didn't have this cycle of poor drivers -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lemi
14-05-14, 21:30
Why is gigablue a joke:confused:

IMC1964
14-05-14, 21:37
I've been getting the purple screen and pausing during playback with my TM-Twin as well, the purple screen is a new fault since installing Helios. Quite frankly fed up with this box. Why can't they have sorted the driver issue by now? It's been out long enough.

nohat
14-05-14, 22:03
Same here, purple haze on boot sometimes. Other problem is tsmedia not working and box crashing. But i'm sure this will be fixed soon. Great work team vix and thats not sarcasm.

abu baniaz
14-05-14, 22:33
Unfortunately, there is nothing the Vix team can do about this. Nor is there anything in the Vix image that causes these issues.

Please continue to contact Technomate about the issues you are experiencing. Only they can get these issues fixed.

jimbo_jones
15-05-14, 00:08
Glad I found this thread as the purple screen has had me pulling my hair out for hours! I'm also having trouble with what seems to be no HDMI signal when resuming from standby. So +1 from me on being fed up with TM's long list of dodgy drivers!

This may be a silly question but is it possible to remain on Helios and roll back to a previous driver or is it best to just restore Zeus for now?

IMC1964
15-05-14, 06:56
I found last night that you can get rid of the purple screen without restarting, just go to system setup a/v configuration and change the output mode to something other than HDMI then back again. This is far from a solution but it's quicker that a restart.

josh_g
15-05-14, 09:36
I found last night that you can get rid of the purple screen without restarting, just go to system setup a/v configuration and change the output mode to something other than HDMI then back again. This is far from a solution but it's quicker that a restart.

i mention this at the start of the thread :D