PDA

View Full Version : [TM-SINGLE] Tune Failed

eamo
20-04-14, 20:17
I have a Technomate Single. I am running Hotbird 13, Astra 19 and 28 off a 4 port diseq switch

When I select a channel on a different frequency ie go from hotbird 13 to astra 28 the channel comes up with tune failed but after about 5 seconds the channel will come in. Now any channel I select on astra 28 will come in no problem without error.

But now if i go from astra 28 to astra 19 and select a channel again i get the same error - tune failed and again after about 5 seconds the channel will then come in

So it seems that anytime i change from one frequency to another I get a tune failed but then the channel will come in

I reflashed back to 808 and I dont have the problem. Its only on Zeus that I get the issue

Thanks

abu baniaz
20-04-14, 20:26
Zeus was using 07/02/2014 drivers, this has issues.

As you are aware, Zeus is no more and the next revision is Helios. There are some issues with the TM's using Helios. This is why they have been withdrawn from the public domain.

Testing is ongoing. As is the waiting.

eamo
20-04-14, 20:42
Zeus was using 07/02/2014 drivers, this has issues.

As you are aware, Zeus is no more and the next revision is Helios. There are some issues with the TM's using Helios. This is why they have been withdrawn from the public domain.

Testing is ongoing. As is the waiting.

OK I didnt know that - cheers for the heads back. I'll flash back to 808 so