PDA

View Full Version : No western satellites on TM nano oe tuner

satnano
20-04-14, 19:52
I have the latest vhannibals motor satellites and channels list installed but when I go the tuner configuration (advanced mode) I don't seem to access any western satellites from 1 west to 45 west, all I see 3.1 east to 75 east satellites. How I can get access to the western satellites in order to be able to manually tune them. Any help is greatly appreaciated.

:)

abu baniaz
20-04-14, 20:32
"Latest" is ambiguius.
Which image are you using. Please specify thename and build number.
Vhannibals latest motorised one is dated 20/04/2014. Is this the one you are using?

You may wish to use a satellites.xml from
http://satellites-xml.org/ and replace the one in Vhannibals one.

satnano
20-04-14, 21:04
Many thanks Abu Baniaz, yes it is vhannibal 20th April one and I have replaced the satellites.xml via fizella, as you suggested, but I still can't see the western satellites as a choice in the tuner configuration menu. I can see 1.6 East till 75 East satellites and that is all.

abu baniaz
20-04-14, 21:11
Try it this way, save the xml file in the same folder as your Vhannibal bouquet and then transfer the channel lists using Dreamset/Dreamboxedit.

I've just tried Vhannibal's 20/4 and all the satellites are there. You are going past "all satellites" until you reach the western ones?

satnano
20-04-14, 21:21
I have already transferred vhannibal motorised channel list via dreamboxedit. In tuner config, I am going through all the eastern satlleites then "all satellites 1" through to "all satellites 4" then the eastern satellites start again, there is no sign of western satellites.

satnano
20-04-14, 23:28
A proper restart by switching the receiver off from back button and then on, brought the western satellites. Sorry for the bother from a newbie.

Rob van der Does
21-04-14, 06:00
A proper restart by switching the receiver off from back button and then on,...
Pulling the plug is not a proper restart; it can even kill your box. Always bring the box down (to deep sleep) before doing that.
Anyway: an Enigma2 restart after changing the satellites.xml would have done the trick.

satnano
21-04-14, 10:26
Pulling the plug is not a proper restart; it can even kill your box. Always bring the box down (to deep sleep) before doing that.
Anyway: an Enigma2 restart after changing the satellites.xml would have done the trick.

Thanks Rob van der, Believe me I did restart Enigma2 via Dreamboxedit after installing Vhannibal 20th April file but this didn't load western satellites for some reason!!

ronand
21-04-14, 13:44
Just use the remote