PDA

View Full Version : new vix image

mark_hopley
12-11-10, 19:01
I was using the vix 1.0 image and thought it was great. Have decided to have a go at the 1.2 version and am well happy with it. The one problem I have is with cccam on it.

about every 30-60 mins it will freeze for a few seconds. I have tried using both 2.13 and 2.14 but have the same result. It is starting to get a bit annoying and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and if there is anything I can do to try and overcome it. If not I'll just have to go back to vix 1.0.

irishchris
12-11-10, 19:07
yes have same problem but if you turn autostart it works great with no freezes or restarts

mark_hopley
12-11-10, 19:13
turn off or on m8? I currently have it set to on.

plusser
12-11-10, 20:22
turn off or on m8? I currently have it set to on.

What do you think "autostart" means? Turn it to "off" and cccam won't autostart!

HTH
+er

PS. your glitching seems to be an internet problem and not an image or set-up problem.

mark_hopley
12-11-10, 21:52
What do you think "autostart" means? Turn it to "off" and cccam won't autostart!

HTH
+er

PS. your glitching seems to be an internet problem and not an image or set-up problem.

I understand what autostart is I just didnt understand why this would cause the glitching (which happens on my local network FYI)

MalteseMick
12-11-10, 22:22
There are known issues with CCcam in this version, and having auto-start off for the moment fixes these until the bug is fixed.

mark_hopley
12-11-10, 23:15
Many thanks guys