PDA

View Full Version : Hauppauge WinTV-Nova-T (HD)

prasinos
12-11-10, 17:37
I use VIX on my vu+ and i cannot find Hauppauge WinTV-Nova-T (HD) anyware when i plug it on. i have no idea what to do. please help:mad:

silverfox0786
12-11-10, 17:39
the nova-T is well documented as not compatible with VIX as of yet sorry

stanley1
12-11-10, 17:48
compatable in sif image, there are different varients of nova stick, sif supports nova-t (usb2) (90xxx), serial no. is on white sticker on stick.

HTH

prasinos
12-11-10, 17:49
do you know if is going to be compatible in the future?

silverfox0786
12-11-10, 17:51
at the moment andy does not know what is wrong and how to do it so he either needs a guide or any one with python training to help him. until he gets that he wont be able to do anything and the drivers will stay unsupported

any one with proramming skills that wants to help please apply to the dev team [Admin/Mods] via PM

prasinos
12-11-10, 17:52
the number on white sticker is 70019

Sicilian
12-11-10, 18:01
Never say never, at the moment Andy has been working very hard on getting the core functions stable in the ViX image and now there's been a new image and drivers release by VU+ its given him more work to do. Pointless adding things like DVB-T unless the core functions are stable.

Now that VU+ has sorted out the sync issues its might be a possibility in the future. Problem we have though is hardware for the team. Sundtek first agreed to give us a couple of samples, then they went back on their word and never sent us a thing.

silverfox0786
12-11-10, 18:26
Never say never, at the moment Andy has been working very hard on getting the core functions stable in the ViX image and now there's been a new image and drivers release by VU+ its given him more work to do. Pointless adding things like DVB-T unless the core functions are stable.

Now that VU+ has sorted out the sync issues its might be a possibility in the future. Problem we have though is hardware for the team. Sundtek first agreed to give us a couple of samples, then they went back on their word and never sent us a thing.

that is appauling im shocked at sundtek atleast if you say yes then keep your word other wise say no in the start. i cant really afford to buy 1 at the moment so buying 2 is out of the question but if the circumstances change i iwll look at getiing one

bob1
13-11-10, 08:57
the number on white sticker is 70019

Thats the same number on mine , i can't understand why we keep slipping back to sundtek talk though, most people can't or don't want to spend excessive money on the sundtek ,to be honest i'm getting confused ,will the vix team be working on getting the nova-t working or not.

prasinos
13-11-10, 09:11
in black hole is working but with sinch. problems. i dont know about other images. in vix, iam using know is not working. and yes most people don't want to spend excessive money for sundtek.

bob1
13-11-10, 09:38
Black hole works
Gigant works
TodoDream works
sifteam reported working but not for me.

prasinos
13-11-10, 09:47
what about vti and official one?

bob1
13-11-10, 10:10
what about vti and official one?

No not with nova-t

prasinos
13-11-10, 10:28
thank you very much. i hope VIX solve the problem so Hauppauge work because many people want this, and VIX is very good image, one of the best actually.

Stanman
13-11-10, 12:30
With the Happuage can you watch HD channels?

prasinos
13-11-10, 13:16
whith Hauppauge WinTV-Nova-T (HD), YES ,you can watch MPEG4 channes whith HD resolution

irishchris
13-11-10, 13:26
Also with sundtek yoy can as box does the mpeg 4 processing

RogerThis
13-11-10, 16:08
Thats the same number on mine , i can't understand why we keep slipping back to sundtek talk though, most people can't or don't want to spend excessive money on the sundtek ,to be honest i'm getting confused ,will the vix team be working on getting the nova-t working or not.

I totally argree. The ViX team should be focusing on the Nova-T to get working first. The sundtek is just too expensive.

bob1
13-11-10, 17:08
The sundtek is working anyway isn't it.

stanley1
13-11-10, 19:48
Hauppauge Nova-T working perfectly on BH 1.3.9 image.

bob1
14-11-10, 09:07
Hauppauge Nova-T working perfectly on BH 1.3.9 image.

So i hear ,just tried TodoDream new image and for some reason the tuner is missing:confused:.

stanley1
14-11-10, 09:11
just noticed that when i reboot, configuration settings for nova-t stick are gone, there is no provision to save settings in config., I don't think he nova-t is supported in tododream.

bob1
14-11-10, 09:41
Worked fine in version 1.0