PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Inbuilt Movie Player crashes on launch

Killy
19-04-14, 19:52
Self explanatory when launching Movie Player boxes crashes with error message and re-boots. This didn't happen on Zeus 23. Any suggestions?

andyblac
19-04-14, 20:00
Self explanatory when launching Movie Player boxes crashes with error message and re-boots. This didn't happen on Zeus 23. Any suggestions?

need crash log.

Killy
19-04-14, 20:25
Just figured it out the HD was mounted as HDD2 changed it to 1 and all worked. Thanks for helping

andyblac
19-04-14, 22:39
Just figured it out the HD was mounted as HDD2 changed it to 1 and all worked. Thanks for helping

if you could post a crash log anyway might help in stopping the crash.

skooby
20-04-14, 13:00
Hi, I am getting the same problem. I dont use my internal hdd but have several nfs mounts. The one that is used as the replacement hdd works fine but any of the others cause a crash and reboot. The error log shows

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py", line 1298, in reloadWithDelay
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Trashcan.py", line 29, in createTrashFolder
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/net/movies/movie/.Trash'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method MovieSelection.reloadWithDelay of <class 'Screens.MovieSelection.MovieSelection'>>,()) failed)
broken startcode
broken startcode

Please help , thanks in advance

Skooby

skooby
20-04-14, 13:33
Managed to get it working. Helios appears to need write access while the previous versions did not. However, even with write enabled it still crashed. I had to setup helios from scratch without using my settings backup from zeus.

andyblac
20-04-14, 16:58
Managed to get it working. Helios appears to need write access while the previous versions did not. However, even with write enabled it still crashed. I had to setup helios from scratch without using my settings backup from zeus.

thats been fixed for next build, write access no longer needed.