PDA

View Full Version : Photos of the Miraclebox Premium Twin HD.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
19-04-14, 08:42
As the title. Some photo's of the new Miraclebox Premium Twin HD. Stock due approx 24/04/14.

kevdoc
19-04-14, 12:05
Will vix be supporting this box with an image?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
19-04-14, 12:08
yes, we will be supporting this and the Premium Mini HD model too.

kevdoc
19-04-14, 13:17
Great news thanks
Looks a decent box for the price.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

rossi2000
21-04-14, 16:01
does anyone know what bcm chip is in this, most specs just say fast dual core broadcom. dual 1.3ghz is it?

marty
21-04-14, 16:27
does anyone know what bcm chip is in this

Bit vague when coming the specs, looks a nice box though :thumbsup:

rossi2000
21-04-14, 16:43
any of the beta team got 1 they can screenshot the about screen? should have the info in there.

gerrykiddy
21-04-14, 16:54
More info about new Miraclebox Premium Twin HD...
• Fast Dual Core Broadcom (MIPS) Processor
• Twin Changeable Tuners (DVB-S2/C/T2)
• Linux Operating System - Open Source (Enigma)
• HbbTV / Webbrowser support
• 2 x Smartcard Readers
• 2 x CI slots
• Picture in Picture (Dual Hardware decoding)
• MPEG2 / H.264 Hardware Decoding
• User Friendly Extended EPG
• VFD Display (11 Characters)
• 1 GB Memory (Flash / DDR3 DRAM)
• Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
• 3 x USB 2.0 (1 x Front, 2 x Rear)
• Wireless LAN included (300 Mbps)
• Internal SATA HDD supported
• Timeshift / Recording / Playback
• HDMI with Full HD 1080p support
• 1 x Composite Video (RGB), 2 x RCA Audio
• 1 x Component Video (YPbPr)
• 1 x SCART
• S/PDIF Digital Audio Output (Optical)
• Dolby Digital Plus supported
• Easy Installation Wizard with Autoconfiguration
• DLNA support (Server / Client)
• App for iOS and Android support
• Eco-mode - Standby 1W
• Media Player (AVI, MKV, DivX, Xvid)
• Downloadable Plug-ins & Upgrades
• Skin / Theme change supported (HD)
• Automatic, Blind and Manual Scan support
• Universal Remote Control (TV / STB)

rossi2000
21-04-14, 16:59
ye ive read the specs, it doenst mention anything about the bcm chip specs though....

gerrykiddy
21-04-14, 17:08
I just posted some general info from the sponsors site for those new to the name. The prices quoted on WoS seem very competitive compared to the European Resellers. This seems to be version 9 and there is mentions of Version 6 coming from China. Just a head's up.

Larry-G
21-04-14, 17:25
any of the beta team got 1 they can screenshot the about screen? should have the info in there.

not yet, I know the sicilian has both the twin and mini, and were expecting more in june

Larry-G
21-04-14, 17:27
This is their official site, they have a few videos of the box running and their own factory image is based on ViX from what i have seen.

http://www.miraclebox.se/

gerrykiddy
21-04-14, 21:36
not yet, I know the sicilian has both the twin and mini, and were expecting more in june

WoS Site shows stock available from 24th April. Anybody clarify please.

Larry-G
21-04-14, 21:40
WoS Site shows stock available from 24th April. Anybody clarify please.

The sponsors stock levels and the beta team having boxes to test with are not related. You cant really expect him to give testers multiple receivers out of his own stock.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

codar
22-04-14, 02:14
does anyone know what bcm chip is in this, most specs just say fast dual core broadcom. dual 1.3ghz is it?
According to spec sheet

http://www.miraclebox.se/uploads/Miraclebox_Table_Mar2014_en.pdf
Mini - 751mhz single core
Premium twin - 800mhz dual core

marty
22-04-14, 03:06
According to spec sheet

Mini - 751mhz single core
Premium twin - 800mhz dual core

Premium should be quite good then :) but if the mini cpu is the same as that of the GB800ue/se+ it won't be as good :(

marty
22-04-14, 03:08
I just posted some general info from the sponsors site for those new to the name. The prices quoted on WoS seem very competitive compared to the European Resellers. This seems to be version 9 and there is mentions of Version 6 coming from China. Just a head's up.

M6 and M9 are totally different boxes :p

gerrykiddy
22-04-14, 07:59
My point was.... The M9 is a genuine box and there seem to be clones of the M6. This suggests that some of these boxes have been copied. Surely any info that prevents a board member mistakenly buying a box that will not be supported is useful. Again can I say that the board sponsors price is really good. I have researched other sellers and the only ones that get near their price are selling the box with tuners as an optional extra!! WoS do say that the boxes come with "tuner slots" but also say "This model is equipped with two DVB-S/S2 (Satellite) tuners from Samsung".

world-of-satellite.co.uk
23-04-14, 05:47
I just posted some general info from the sponsors site for those new to the name. This seems to be version 9 and there is mentions of Version 6 coming from China. Just a head's up.

No idea what your saying, there's only one version of these receivers.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
23-04-14, 05:49
To clear up some other questions.

The Premium Twin is 400Mhz dual core same CPU as VU+ Ultimo.
The Premium Mini is 751Mhz single core, performs extremely well, driver support is very good on the Miraclebox range.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
23-04-14, 06:00
My point was.... The M9 is a genuine box and there seem to be clones of the M6. This suggests that some of these boxes have been copied. Surely any info that prevents a board member mistakenly buying a box that will not be supported is useful.

Miraclebox's are not M9 or M6.

Again can I say that the board sponsors price is really good. I have researched other sellers and the only ones that get near their price are selling the box with tuners as an optional extra!! WoS do say that the boxes come with "tuner slots" but also say "This model is equipped with two DVB-S/S2 (Satellite) tuners from Samsung".

The have two tuners slots both equipment with tuners as listed in the shop.

finbarr
22-05-14, 13:49
I'm thinking of getting the Mini HD Combo (http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Miraclebox-Linux-HD-Receivers/Miraclebox-Premium-Mini-HD-Combo). I presume that will work with Soarview right (DVB-T)?

Also, from the dimensions ( WxHxD): 25.8 x 4.5 x 16.6 cm, it seems small enough to put under a wall mounted TV (24"). Would you agree?

Larry-G
25-05-14, 11:11
I'm thinking of getting the Mini HD Combo (http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Miraclebox-Linux-HD-Receivers/Miraclebox-Premium-Mini-HD-Combo). I presume that will work with Soarview right (DVB-T)?

Also, from the dimensions ( WxHxD): 25.8 x 4.5 x 16.6 cm, it seems small enough to put under a wall mounted TV (24"). Would you agree?

sorry for not seeing this earlier, the sponsor was away at the Anga cable conference last week, i'll give him a nudge and see of he can answer you'r questions.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
25-05-14, 13:20

Yes will work with Soarview and yes its a small size, so if you have that room it should be fine.

specialized
29-05-14, 19:47
I'm after a box that would run E2 and Satelitte & Cable TV . I own a VU+ DUO but I don't want 2 boxes I would prefer the one box.

Would the:-

"Miraclebox Premium Mini HD HD COMBO Receiver (1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2)"

be my best option and sell the vu+ duo ?