PDA

View Full Version : Is there a plugin to group recorded shows together - as per a Sky box?

steveharman
18-04-14, 16:06
Something I miss, having moved from a standard Sky+ HD box is how weekly / daily recordings of the same show were conveniently "grouped" in the list of recorded shows.

So Top Gear would have one entry in the list of recordings and when you clicked into it all the episodes recorded would be listed, instead of dozens of shows being shown in the main top level list.

Is there a similar grouping / "folder" plugin or facility available in OpnVIX?

Cheers,

Steve

kevdoc
18-04-14, 16:15
It's not a lot of work to create a separate folder for each series link and create a bookmark for it. Then when u are creating series links select save to custom location and select your preferred folder. That's what I do. No need for a plugin. Not hard to do either.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

judge
18-04-14, 16:23
Or when in filelist mode, press the radio button for tags.

mickyblueys
18-04-14, 16:52
Yes tags, is a feature that is nearest to what you are looking for.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

steveharman
18-04-14, 17:34
Thanks for all the suggestions. The tags idea is interesting - but what should I spect to see when pressing the TV / Rad button (Gigablue Quad). Nothing seems to happen to my file list...uless I'm missing it.

mickyblueys
18-04-14, 17:42
If you have multiple recordings of the same name, it segregates these as you ask.

I personally don't use radio button, when in file list go to menu-settings (then allocate one of your colour buttons-I use green for tags).

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
18-04-14, 17:46
Check your movie list settings to see which button is set to 'tags'.

seame
18-04-14, 17:49
On the quad the radio button is for tags

Rob van der Does
18-04-14, 17:49
On the quad the radio button is for tags
That depends on the settings in the movie list menu.

seame
18-04-14, 17:57
In what way does it depend on the settings? These are the default settings

Pressing the radio button brings me into /media/hdd/movie

Rob van der Does
18-04-14, 18:00
Well, on your screenie you see the radio-button to be assigned to tags. Could have been any button, depending on your setup.

Stanman
19-04-14, 08:42
You could also add bookmark folders and then specify that file as the default location in timers / autotimers so will record to that folder