PDA

View Full Version : One Remote

rosco1874
16-04-14, 18:11
I was wondering if it's possible to use my Solo remote to control my stuff. I have it connected through a HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V475 amp and the amp does allow it's self to be controlled by other devices and I wanted to know if my box allows this. My LG TV does this through "simplink" but as soon as I turn it off I have to reconnect them again which is a pain.

DaMacFunkin
16-04-14, 19:03
My 675 let's my panny tv control it....

Trial
16-04-14, 19:03
Hi,
on STBs this funtion is called CEC. Play around with the CEC settings of your Solo.

ciao

TomD
18-04-14, 11:43
I was wondering if it's possible to use my Solo remote to control my stuff. I have it connected through a HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V475 amp and the amp does allow it's self to be controlled by other devices and I wanted to know if my box allows this. My LG TV does this through "simplink" but as soon as I turn it off I have to reconnect them again which is a pain.

As you have an amp I would really suggest you invest in a Harmony One remote. Works by activity, so changes amp settings when switching from box to box inc turning stuff off and on - even my wife is impressed!