PDA

View Full Version : Metrix HD & Zeus Solo 2

Killy
15-04-14, 19:06
Hi

I really like this skin but for some reason on the first info bar the picon never shows up but on the 2nd one it does. I'm sure I'm doing something daft but it's driving me mad trying to get it to work. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

scwheeler
15-04-14, 20:19
Possibly picon location (due historic changes). Suggest USB/picon if not already

Killy
15-04-14, 21:43
Sorry I'm new to this. What exactly should I put on the USB stick and why are the picons showing up on the 2nd info bar?

scwheeler
16-04-14, 21:56
No problems. The MetrixHD skin changed the renderer used to display picons several months ago to give full compatibility with Vix which is why this happens.

On your USB stick, make sure it is formatted and initialised by you box and them make a folder on it called picon place the picons inside.

Personally I recommend using the Ocram picons available to download from the feeds - when you download them they will give you the choice of where to save them and make sure you clock on USB.

Killy
18-04-14, 14:28
Thanks I couldn't get the usb to be a target device for the picons. I tried a different image couldn't get on on with that reloaded and restored vix and hey presto it works! Very happy

Thanks for your help