PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Closing Thread ...

snoopy2013
15-04-14, 13:52
Close thread immediately when a discussion comes up, in my opnion is not the fine art - a real shame, please delete my account.

PS:
With more: with "allways" I mean in the EPG menu and in the channel selection, not even in watching TV (there you can change it anyway by Multiquick Button)

Regards

andyblac
15-04-14, 14:04
it was not open for discussion, i will not change image fundamentals that would hinder the image, that simple. no one is forcing you to use the image, i do try to listen to people's requests, but i can't change something just because your used to pressing a different button.

abu baniaz
15-04-14, 14:20
@Snoopy123, I appreciate that it may disheartening, but Andy did actually say to start a poll and he will go with the majority. This did not happen as the ch+/ch- has a set function across the EPG system. What may make sense to users could be a nightmare for the coding. Worse when the requested function already exists with buttons a couple of centimeters away (on my remote at least)

Cheer up mate. We look forward to your posts.

snoopy2013
16-04-14, 09:07
@abu baniaz:

You're right. At first I was upset because of the abruptly closing of the thread, but now I calmed down overnight. ;)

Therefore I'll probably annoy you again in the future, possibly with some stupid questions / problems ...

Regards

PS:
For this reason, of course please not delete my account.

Maxwell
16-04-14, 09:15
@abu baniaz:

You're right. At first I was upset because of the abruptly closing of the thread, but now I calmed down overnight. ;)

Therefore I'll probably annoy you again in the future, possibly with some stupid questions / problems ...

Regards

PS:
Are you sure ? it only takes a few moments :lol3:

andyblac
16-04-14, 10:38
@abu baniaz:

Regards

PS:

do not worry, i get that way too, just ask my devs.