PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Movielist

Stanman
12-11-10, 08:40
http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3707-Enhanced-MovieList-V1.0.0-modded-by-Coolman-amp-Swiss-MAD&highlight=

Downloaded the above and installed in VIX via the IPK installed and it installed fine.

However using skin GHOSTHD and if I click on exit, stop it does not go back to the movie list but goes back to live tv. If I resume a program it also does what it wants

I have the settings in setting/record to go back to movielist if stop is hit and ask user when restarting the program but the program has got a mind of its own.

Tried menu in the movieslist but couldn't see any appropriate settings

Also how do you uninstall it?

Stanman
12-11-10, 21:36
Any one know?

Stanman
15-11-10, 19:16
any one help out, how to uninstall this without reimagingn or factory reset?

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 19:35
edit: it should show up in plugins uninstall

long press blue then i think its green to unistall plugins and it should show up in your plugins list

have a read here for telnet method

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3677-Telnet-UnInstall-command&highlight=

pooface
15-11-10, 21:19
Follow the instructions I posted under silverfox's link above...

Will probably be something like:

ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-suomipoeka

Can't say 100% as I haven't tried installing :p

Stanman
15-11-10, 21:21
edit: it should show up in plugins uninstall

long press blue then i think its green to unistall plugins and it should show up in your plugins list

have a read here for telnet method

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3677-Telnet-UnInstall-command&highlight=

tried plugins, its not listed, will give the telnet a go

Stanman
15-11-10, 21:43
Tried telnet but even though the package is listed its not uninstalling it:mad::mad:

Screen dump attached just in case I have done something wrong - quite likely.:p

yngvekl
15-11-10, 22:54
Why "ipkg remove package.enigma2"? --> ipkg remove enigma2-plugin....

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 23:05
dont add the word package. just

ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-suomipoeka - 1.0.1

andyblac
16-11-10, 09:53
as far as i remember that plugin has it own setting for return to it's movie list, i dont know why but it does, just have a look in the setting of the plugin :)

Stanman
16-11-10, 12:36
as far as i remember that plugin has it own setting for return to it's movie list, i dont know why but it does, just have a look in the setting of the plugin :)

You are absolutely right Andy, it does and to access it you have to go in via the Plugin menu and select movelist plugin. I only found it out after removing it but being unhappy with the one in VIX (it doesnt always show the description of the program). I reinstalled the plugin and played around and found the setup menu for it. So now I am a happy bunny, it works just the default movelist but is better - so far anyway, it always as the program description and PIP of the programme you were watching.

PS - any chance of it being integrated in future release of VIX image?

Stanman
16-11-10, 12:38
dont add the word package. just

ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-suomipoeka - 1.0.1

See I blame Pooface for that as it says it in the link you posted lol

andyblac
16-11-10, 15:30
... I only found it out after removing it but being unhappy with the one in VIX (it doesnt always show the description of the program

hmm, i have never seen this happen.

it always as the program description and PIP of the programme you were watching.

PS - any chance of it being integrated in future release of VIX image?

have you tried the plugin 'movielistpreview' not tried it my self, i'll take a look see if it added what you want :)