PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] LCD4display changing when playin recording

bellejt
14-04-14, 21:43
when starting playback of a recording I first get a beautiful color screen in the LCD display with all teh info.After a few seconds that changes to a black screen with rubbish (clock trough writings and timebar) .Is it possible to dissable the changing so I only get the first screen in LCD ? Tried all possible changes in LCD4linux.

Trial
15-04-14, 07:44
Hi,
for media only select screen 1 not screen 1-2 or 1-3.

ciao

bellejt
15-04-14, 15:46
not working.First i get 33901 and after a few seconds 33902 .For the moment I am having the same problem on the watching LCD4 screen also.Beatifull color with pico and after a few second black and white screen.I will try to re-install LCD4

Trial
15-04-14, 17:54
Hi,
you defined several screens which change every 5 seconds (default) and you must make sure that every screen contains the correct info at the correct position.

ciao

bellejt
15-04-14, 18:06
is it possible to stop them changing ? Or can I copy from one screen to another to see the same in the LCD ? I did a reset of LCD4 and normal working is fine.Only replay of recorded files gives a problem.Tried all kinds of setting but seems not to work fine. Could this be a bug or incompatibility with ZEUS ? Before on vix 3.808 I never had the problem.

Trial
15-04-14, 19:49
Hi,
as I already said in each configuration page you can select display screen 1, screen 1-2, screen 1-3 and so on. Select screen 1 and you will only see one screen without changing.

ciao

bellejt
16-04-14, 15:51
checked everything again and found the problem.The first screen I see is the "ON" screen.After a few second it goes to the "media" screen.I adapted that screen now.I suppose there is no possibilty to set the ON screen as media screen ?

Trial
16-04-14, 19:06
Hi,
you miss a point.

On: you configure the LCDs and screens which will be shown during live TV.
Media: you configure the LCDs and screens which will be shown during playback of media.
Idle: you configure the LCDs and screens which will be shown during idle.

For each you can select if 1, 2, 3 or even more screens should be show and for how long.

ciao