PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] Channel numbering in EPG

rihsabramo
14-04-14, 14:21
Is there any way to display channel numbers in the EPG and even better a way to search by channel number once in the EPG. So like Sky where you are in the EPG and you can put in a channel number and the EPG skips to that channel?

Thanks

mickyblueys
14-04-14, 15:45
Use lraizer autobouquets plugin. This generates sky lineup channels and can be configured to show channel numbers in epg.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

rihsabramo
14-04-14, 16:20
Thanks, does lraizer do the 2nd bit too where you can enter the channel number whilst in the EPG to find it?

Also is it not possible to do this in CrossEPG as would prefer that as its built into vix.

josh_g
14-04-14, 16:30
im pretty sure autobouquets maker built into the image does this, go to service searching then autobouquets and i believe there is a setting that allows you to do this

abu baniaz
14-04-14, 16:34
The number pad is used to navigate in Graphical EPG, you won't get the feature to jump to a channel I'm afraid.

mickyblueys
14-04-14, 16:50
Thanks, does lraizer do the 2nd bit too where you can enter the channel number whilst in the EPG to find it?

Also is it not possible to do this in CrossEPG as would prefer that as its built into vix.

No it doesn't, but nothing does that I believe. Lraizer autobouquets is a plugin that gets you your bouquets automatically. You still use cross epg as your tv guide. But the plugin populates the channel numbers, you won't be disappointed.

rihsabramo
14-04-14, 17:28
OK will look into lrkaizer autobouquets. Where can I download the latest version. I had a look at the built in autobouquet settings but can't find anything regarding channel numbers.

mickyblueys
14-04-14, 19:07
It is in the plugin feeds, menu-plugins-green button
It's in extensions.

abu baniaz
14-04-14, 22:32
Nearest thing you can do is to use the infobar EPG. You will have to change the settings though. See this post, ignore the rest of the thread as issue was fixed. Just tested and working.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28124-Single-EPG-feature-vanished&p=210067&viewfull=1#post210067