PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Hbb TV

msuk
13-04-14, 13:25
Hi there,

I understand the Solo2 has hbbTV, how can I use this this in the UK with the Zeus image?

Rob van der Does
13-04-14, 13:38
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

The use of HbbTV is not depending on your location, but on using services that support HbbTV (such as German, Dutch, French, Spanish and more).
HbbTV can be opened via long-red or short blue.

Apart from that: the HbbTV plugin also brings a legal copy of YouTube.

msuk
14-04-14, 14:04
Hi,

I have installed HbbTV and when I select it blue button - hbbTV it says no services found. I am guessing my TV provider, Sky, does not support hbbTV or am I wrong?

Larry-G
14-04-14, 14:08
Sky uk does not currently broadcast any HbbTv services. You would be best looking at 19.2 East or 13.0 East for such content.

msuk
14-04-14, 14:11
Ok thanks.

juanca2000
05-05-14, 12:09
VU+ SOLO2 HBBTV ZEUS 3.3.8

Hello
I have not been able to use hbbtv since Zeus. I have uninstalled it and installed again but same result. It says select application but there is nothing to select. I use it with channel I know htey are broadcasting Hbbtv, like SSR/SRG (HD) on 13E. (if any relevance youtube is working fine).

I have selected HBBTV from the list of plugins in the solo2 menus, not sure if I should have picked it from somewhere else for Zeus.
Thanks for your inputs
Regards

Creators
05-05-14, 12:57
VU+ SOLO2 HBBTV ZEUS 3.3.8

Hello
I have not been able to use hbbtv since Zeus. I have uninstalled it and installed again but same result. It says select application but there is nothing to select. I use it with channel I know htey are broadcasting Hbbtv, like SSR/SRG (HD) on 13E. (if any relevance youtube is working fine).

I have selected HBBTV from the list of plugins in the solo2 menus, not sure if I should have picked it from somewhere else for Zeus.
Thanks for your inputs
Regards

It's still a problem ...

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35200-Youtube-TV-Plugin&p=287946&viewfull=1#post287946