PDA

View Full Version : Brand New & Sealed HTC ONE / Silver / 32GB / 4G

AzZ
10-04-14, 15:50
Hello!

I have got a brand new and still sealed (cellophane wrapping intact) HTC One (M7) up for grabs.

The phone is on T-mobile but I am not sure if it is locked or not. I had bought a phone on 3 and it turned out it was not locked, so that may also be the case for this phone (I can't verify unless I open the box). If it does need unlocking then unlocking codes can be had for £2 so it's not a big issue.

If you're wondering why I'm selling it, it's because I have bought the same phone- but in Black.

Ideally I would prefer cash on collection but if required I can post the phone via Royal Mail Special Delivery. I am based in Manchester.

Price:

£330 delivered via RMSD
£320 if you collect it

Please note that the prices above are the lowest I am willing to accept. I am only interested in getting back what I have spent. I think it's a fair price considering it's still brand new and below the current retail price.

The serial number check via sndeep.info shows the phone manufactured date as 08/02/2014 so it's fresh stock if that is important to you.

If you require any further information, pics, contact details etc. then just let me know.

Thanks for looking.

http://i.imgur.com/VgiNZJX.jpg

AzZ
13-04-14, 14:06
Going to drop this to £320 delivered or £310 if collected.

Final reduction so if you're interested just let me know.

AzZ
15-04-14, 01:03
Mods please close this thread. Phone is no longer available.

Thanks.

abu baniaz
15-04-14, 01:06
Was it sold on the forum?

AzZ
15-04-14, 03:22
Negative. It was sold locally.