PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] constant crashing and restarting, newbie

James5763
10-04-14, 00:09
hello, I've had my box a few weeks now and all has been good but recently, the epg never updates or manually updates and just crashes and forces a reboot, also if i leave the epg alone and just use the box normally it just crashes and restarts then comes back on for a minute or so an restarts again without even touching the remote, im basically clueless when it comes to these boxes and it's just annoying not having a telly,
I'm totally new to this and your help and patience would b grateful, the box my be faulty and need returning I'm not sure

not sure how to find out inside information like add ons etc
james

judge
10-04-14, 00:18
Crash = crashlog, generated by default in /home/root/logs/
Please upload one.

I'm totally new to this and your help and patience would b grateful, the box my be faulty and need returning I'm not sure

Crash is usually down to image error (which usually gets fixed pretty fast) or user error & 99% of the time, no need to return a box.
If you can upload a crashlog, please do, otherwise, it's just a guess as to why this is happening on your set-up.

James5763
10-04-14, 07:36
thanks for the reply, i will do that when i get home then,how do i get the log onto here without writing all out?

james

boysheff
10-04-14, 15:09
I had same issue and had to update to Zeus 021 or 022 for this to be resolved