PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Change allocation key "channel +/-" in GraphEPG

snoopy2013
09-04-14, 10:23
Hello,

I would like to change the key allocation in such a way, that I can change the bouquets after start of "GraphEPG" with the key "channel +/-" (as well as it is possible/works after open the chanellist).

How can I change the allocation of the key "channel +/-" in such a way, that this change affects only the "GraphEPG"?

I had tried already myself, to change in keymap (section: "EPGSelectActions"). Then though this has functioned in the GraphEPG really as desired - however then for example I couldn`t, after opening movielist and press the button yellow (location), change any longer the moviepath with the key "channel +/-" ... :confused:

Does somebody have an idea?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

snoopy2013
12-04-14, 14:42
Really no idea / no possibility?

andyblac
12-04-14, 17:05
not possible.

snoopy2013
15-04-14, 11:02
First many thanks for reply.

Too bad, because I personally think it's good if in the various menus/screens, the same buttons have the same functions (so far as possible).

For this reason, I think it would be much better (at least for me personally) if both, in the "Channel Selection" and in the "GraphEPG" respectively bouquets could be switched through with the key "channel +/-".

Well, can not do anything ...

Regards

finbarr
15-04-14, 12:00
I agree with you on this snoopy. This is the one thing in Vix that is not very 'girlfriend' friendly. :) :wave:

judge
15-04-14, 12:35
I agree with you on this snoopy. This is the one thing in Vix that is not very 'girlfriend' friendly. :) :wave:

Show the 'girlfriend' how to press the TV button when in GEPG?

snoopy2013
15-04-14, 12:43
So you could then argue everywhere ... :confused:

Nevertheless it would be more logical , if same keys have (so far as possible) same function in different menus/screens - just my opinion. ;)

Regards

finbarr
15-04-14, 12:47
Show the 'girlfriend' how to press the TV button when in GEPG?

But I don't want to bring up the list of bouquets, I want to move between next and precious ones relative to the one currently in view. Small thing really.

abu baniaz
15-04-14, 13:13
But I don't want to bring up the list of bouquets, I want to move between next and precious ones relative to the one currently in view. Small thing really.
Use the < and > next to the 0 on the number pad for now.

finbarr
15-04-14, 13:15
Yes, that's right. But it's the lack of consistency that's the issue.

snoopy2013
15-04-14, 13:20
Yes, that`s what I say ...

andyblac
15-04-14, 13:27
Yes, that's right. But it's the lack of consistency that's the issue.
what you talking about, ALL epg screens use the same buttons :confused:, that is consistency. and the reason why < > is used is in Single Epg (red button) and MultiEpg screen Chl +/- are used to jump channels.

abu baniaz
15-04-14, 13:29
Although when you open the bouquet list, you can bouquet jump with the ch+/ch-, in EPG it has a different function.

The consistency is being mainatained withing the EPG menus. If you open single EPG (red button), the ch+/ch- buttons moves channels within the same bouquet. You can jump bouquets with the < and > next to 0.

andyblac
15-04-14, 13:32
and in service list < > buttons jump sections within the current bouquet.

snoopy2013
15-04-14, 13:36
But could it for example not solve as follows:

"ch+/ch-" key: allways jump bouquet (as in channelselection too), also in EPG menus and with key "<" and ">" moves channels within the same bouquet?

Regards

andyblac
15-04-14, 13:38
But could it for example not solve as follows:

"ch+/ch-" key: allways jump bouquet (as in channelselection too), also in EPG menus and with key "<" and ">" moves channels within the same bouquet?

Regards

makes no sense Chl-/+ should be just that Channel + / - where possible, in Single EPG Chl-/+ need to jumps channels within same bouquet.

closing thread, as i am not changing it