PDA

View Full Version : new to XBMC

clem58
08-04-14, 01:09
Can anyone tell me how to set up xbmc on my duo? I'm not getting very far on my own, when i log into the xbmc plugin ADDONS, SETTINGS, EXIT. Oher than that i don't get much. I don't know what modules to load and when i go to install addons i don't what addons to add. Can anyone give me a good kick start. I think i would have to set up via DCC, am i right? Also what ipk file would i install if any? I am on the latest vix and have enigma 2.

Thanks in advance for replies.

judge
08-04-14, 01:13
xbmc doesn't currently run on any E2 box.
Some plugins try to emulate it, but that's the best you can do with it for now...

Rob van der Does
08-04-14, 05:46
Can anyone tell me how to set up xbmc on my duo? I'm not getting very far on my own, when i log into the xbmc plugin ADDONS, SETTINGS, EXIT........

I never managed myself (but I wasn't interested enough to look into it any deeper).
Your best bet would be to go to

http://www.xtrend-alliance.com/index.php/topic/94-xbmcaddons-for-running-xbmc-addons-with-enigma2/
as there's a lot of information and the developer of the plugin, PCD, resides there.

evesham
18-04-14, 10:23
your as well installing TSMedia instead mate, more support and regularly updated

mark1500
10-06-14, 21:49
Hi. Soz to be a pain but were can I dload TSMedia. Many thanx in advance

Maxwell
10-06-14, 22:13
its in the feeds

cactikid
10-06-14, 23:09
thought i read down for maintenace:confused:if fixed well done:thumbsup:

mark1500
10-06-14, 23:24
I've found it, just tried the first station and it's crashed the box..lol

sivhead
12-06-14, 20:33
you can install XBMC on your ipad / iphone / android / pc etc.... and watch your channels over wifi. XBMC is the free and is the best quality picture you would also need to download the VU Plus xbmc plugin to get it to connect to your receiver. (I guess what your are after is the other way round). Watch xmbc content on your VU