PDA

View Full Version : EPG setup

nick0
06-04-14, 21:35
Hi,
I have Just updated my VU+Duo this afternoon and im using the Zeus.019 image.

My problem is a stupid one that I have been SEARCHING for all afternoon and I can't find a solution.

PLEASE NO SMART AR*ES telling me to use search, if you can help then thankyou.

I have setup my box and all is working except on my old setup the EPG (crossepg) was setup
so I had sub folders (like on SLY ) ie: NEWS SPORT DOCUMENTARIES MUSIC MOVIES ect.

All I have now is a list of every chanel in aphabetical order,

Thanks

Nick

judge
06-04-14, 21:38
PLEASE NO SMART AR*ES telling me to use search, if you can help then thankyou.

Some post for a first post...
I suggest you use the search function & drop the attitude.

nick0
06-04-14, 22:03
THANKS FOR YOUR USELESS REPLY,THESE FORUMS SHOULD COME WITH A LACK OF HELP WARNING.

MESSAGE TO MODERATORS.........

Ban me if you want, i won't be asking for help again, I have been a member since January and have found all the info using search and Google but had this issue and could not find a solution.I purchased a GENUINE box and I was told I can get support on this forum. I get sick and tired of pathetic morons who hide behind there computers and get post scores for giving useless replies.

My comment about "No smart ar*ses" was as it seems justified.

Dissapointed

Nick

nick0
06-04-14, 22:06
AND FOR THE RECORD I HAVE FOUND THE BOUQUETS ISSUE FIX and was coming on here to say I had sorted it.

Nick

judge
06-04-14, 22:18
THANKS FOR YOUR USELESS REPLY,THESE FORUMS SHOULD COME WITH A LACK OF HELP WARNING.

MESSAGE TO MODERATORS.........

Ban me if you want, i won't be asking for help again, I have been a member since January and have found all the info using search and Google but had this issue and could not find a solution.I purchased a GENUINE box and I was told I can get support on this forum. I get sick and tired of pathetic morons who hide behind there computers and get post scores for giving useless replies.

My comment about "No smart ar*ses" was as it seems justified.

Dissapointed

Nick

In all fairness, if you had posted your first post without the bad attitude, I'd probably have pointed you to a solution or someone else might have.