PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-2T] original image/firmware

hullfc27
06-04-14, 09:37
ive been trying to install a seagate pipeline hd 2 500gb hard drive into this box and it just does not pick it up at all. i have formatted it to fat32 through my pc oand still nothing i have read that if you reflash original firmware onto the box initialise and format it then reflash with vix. Does anyone know where i can find the original firmware/image for this box please thanks

Maxwell
06-04-14, 09:39
have you tried to format it as EXT3 or EXT4 ?

Larry-G
06-04-14, 09:40
There is no such thing as original firmware for these receivers, every image is a thirdparty image but the closest you will get to a factory image is the 4D image, as for loading original firmware to initialize the HDD that issue was years ago and was with the older ViX 2.xx series images which was long since fixed.

I personally have not had any issues with any receiver ( including 3x TM's and HDD's with ViX 3.0 or Zeus ).

boysheff
06-04-14, 09:41
click on vix image tab at top and pick which image for which box.

for your box http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=TM-Nano-2T/

otherwise try their website

hullfc27
06-04-14, 09:51
just formatted it to ntfs no problems tried to format it to exfat wont let me and not sure i can format to ext3 or ext4 on my pc??? thanks

Maxwell
06-04-14, 09:56
just formatted it to ntfs no problems tried to format it to exfat wont let me and not sure i can format to ext3 or ext4 on my pc??? thanks
If you are using windows download minitool partition wizard and you can format to EXT3/4 with that

hullfc27
06-04-14, 10:22
formatted it to ext/4 and go to menu setup system as advised but there is no storage devices in there any ideas on what i could try next theanks and sorry for the messing about

Maxwell
07-04-14, 08:03
have you mounted it ? menu>setup>vix>mount manager