PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] Quad plus image

hilly
05-04-14, 14:36
I acquired a ggigablue quad plus yesterday and thought if the team require a test box for the Zeus image I could give it a go.

Stanman
05-04-14, 18:30
Were currently not looking for betatesters but if people are keen for an image to be build and released, they should ask the manufacturer to provide a test box to AndyB

pooface
05-04-14, 18:38
I acquired a ggigablue quad plus yesterday and thought if the team require a test box for the Zeus image I could give it a go.

That's very kind of you. Send me a pm, and I'll let you know where to send the box for me to test them ;) :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hilly
05-04-14, 18:56
:( ...........

marty
05-04-14, 18:57
I'll pay the postage if you send it me ;) :p

hilly
05-04-14, 19:00
I'll pay the postage if you send it me ;) :p

No problem .Postage is £278.

marty
05-04-14, 19:43
No problem .Postage is £278.

LOL, you must be an ebay trader :p

Larry-G
05-04-14, 20:01

were not trying to make fun of you mate ( sorry for not replying to your pm but i'm on holiday so not online much ) but were just not looking for any new beta testers at this moment in time, for various reasons, even if we did send you a image andy still would not release it unless he him self rubber stamped it as fit for purpose.

hilly
05-04-14, 20:03
No probs just thought it would be helpful.hdfreaks for now :)

Larry-G
05-04-14, 20:05
No probs just thought it would be helpful.hdfreaks for now :)

I fully appreciate the interest and if things change we will let you know, but for now were not looking for new beta testers, we have a close knit trustworthy group ( not saying your not trustworthy ), but were not currently open to letting others in.