PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] channel numbering and grouping

rihsabramo
05-04-14, 07:25
I'm making good progress in that everything is now up and running.

Just a couple of slight issues. The channels have odd groupings or more that the grouping makes it do weird things.
If I press the TV button and select 'all channels' then the numbers match sly numbering. However if I go into a group the numbering changes. What makes it worse is that when I am watching a channel it takes the system into that group so firstly the numbering is wrong and secondly when I press EPG its filtered to that group. I then have to find all channels group again. Is there anyway to stop it doing this?
Also anyway to show channel numbers in EPG?

Rob van der Does
05-04-14, 07:48
We can't help as we have no idea which image you're using.

rihsabramo
05-04-14, 08:02
Oh yes sorry. Vix 3.0 018. With ABM and crossepg.

Rob van der Does
05-04-14, 08:23
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

judge
05-04-14, 09:03
Also, please try reading some stickies on the forum & some guides. All these questions have been answered multiple times.

rihsabramo
05-04-14, 09:37
I have followed the guides on here to install the image, the basic set up, and also the guides on how to configure ABm and CrossEPG. I have had a look around for some stickies on channel grouping or numbering but can't find anything relevant. To be honest I don't know which section to look in as am not sure if it is an ABM, EPG or vix problem?

seame
05-04-14, 09:50
There's nothing wrong with the channel numbering. If you press 101 you'll get bbc1 and if try 405 you get sky sports news. Some times these channels have a different number beside them (plenty of info on the forum to explain why) but they are still reachable via the number in the main bouquet.

mickyblueys
05-04-14, 10:08
If you use lraizer autobouquets plugin instead of abm. It places all sky numbering sorted into correct sections and shows channel numbers in epg. But first of all I would upgrade your image as it is very very old, and improvements have been made.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

rihsabramo
05-04-14, 19:02
I am using the latest version of vix 018 Zeus.
The channel numbering is definitely different depending on what I am watching and what group that channel is in. For instance if I go from all channels 115 is bbc3 HD. If I am in the entertainment bouquet 115 is itv3.

Also is there a way to default the EPG so it shows all channels. Mine at the moment defaults to the group the Channel I am watching is in, like sports, so I then have to find all channels and also in the channel grouping lists there are duplicates.

jonnyflash
05-04-14, 22:37
There is an option in abm for disable alternative numbering and don't create individual sections , entertainment, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rihsabramo
06-04-14, 07:58
I can't find thissetting in ABM? How do I get to it? Thanks.

Those are my settings. Shall I just turn section bouquets off on all providers? But still can't see the bit about alternative numbering. Thanks.