PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] possible but with audio

raedkuwait
04-04-14, 19:50
ok, hi, here is the problem, i have sound through spdf and i have digital downmix set to off and AAC to off, when playing any movie
from ice films, i get no sound with the movie with digital sound mix set to off?! and when i press the audio button to
change the didital downmix to on the box crashes?! i tested before going to ice films setting AAC downmix to on
and i got sound for the same movie which i didnt get sound before, but still when i press the audio button the box crashes?!

Rob van der Does
05-04-14, 06:44
Without the crashlog we can't help.

raedkuwait
05-04-14, 13:21
33680here is the crash log, u can recreate the crash, go in tsmedia, icefilms, start any movie, then press the audio button

raedkuwait
06-04-14, 21:37
so any help with this error? just upgraded to the latest vesion 20, still the same crash happens

avi68
06-04-14, 21:59
Well according to what I have read around in this forum it is not a good idea to have tsmedia installed as it overwrites system files. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

judge
06-04-14, 22:26
Well according to what I have read around in this forum it is not a good idea to have tsmedia installed as it overwrites system files. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

Thats TSPanel, not tsmedia.

avi68
07-04-14, 14:46
Oops sorry :o I feel like an idiot now loool