PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Sound from a different channel

autoart
04-04-14, 19:03
A very strange problem I'm experiencing, not sure if anyone else has noticed or not but on some music channels when i zap to them the sound that is playing is from a different channel than the one that i've zapped to for example turn over to MTV ROCKS and the sound is from a different channel say for example DAVE but its from a channel i haven't been watching, it happens on multiple music channels not just one but its always the same audio that plays. It been happening since I flashed my box to the new Zeus image i started with Zeus 08 and first noticed the issue then ive done a clean flash to the latest 018 but the issue still remains. Any help would be great thanks

satcat
04-04-14, 19:07
Change audio with the audio button on remote,, cheers satcat

autoart
04-04-14, 19:18
Ahh yes that has fixed it but only until you turn over and then back again is there a setting i've missed to auto select the correct one?

satcat
04-04-14, 19:20
In audio language settings via menu, setup, system, audio language selection, make sure 'prefer audio track stored by service' is NO and green button to save. cheers satcat

mickyblueys
04-04-14, 19:20
If you go into auto language selection setting and change your language from original to English and then select prefer audio track stored by service to no
I think that corrects it and stays set to that.

edited: wrote answer before i checked my own settings

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

autoart
04-04-14, 19:21
I was close lol knew it had something to do with those settings, all sorted now well chuffed thanks so much:thumbsup: