PDA

View Full Version : Oscam update

mskhan01
04-04-14, 11:11
Just wanted some info on updating oscams, as I am currently on 9185 version having no issues with it.Did try to install the latest one but it didn't work for me (95?? Version).Now my question is , do I need to use the up to date oscam for better result or follow the principle " if it ain't broke don't fix it" ? if yes I have to then what is the easiest way to update the oscam & where can I get it from?
I am on vix zeus version 18 vu solo2

Prioryman
04-04-14, 11:20
if it ain't broke don't fix it................... SIMPLES

Donnie
04-04-14, 18:52
Unless there is an enhancement like the support of TNTSAT again, other than that most updates are cosmetic ones to the webif

pooface
05-04-14, 07:07
Unless there is an enhancement like the support of TNTSAT again, other than that most updates are cosmetic ones to the webif

Is the sort for tntsat broken now then? I updated last week to the newest version at time that allowed tntsat to work, and worked great then?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Donnie
05-04-14, 10:00
Is the sort for tntsat broken now then? I updated last week to the newest version at time that allowed tntsat to work, and worked great then?!

I have my TNTSAT card working fine with the latest version, of course you need the latest AES keys.

pooface
05-04-14, 11:11
I have my TNTSAT card working fine with the latest version, of course you need the latest AES keys.

So should still be fine then. You made me think that it was broken again with previous comment, lol

Took a little while for me to find the correct keys, but managed to sort it out quite easily...