PDA

View Full Version : cccam vu solo DE

k-p
10-11-10, 17:29
just installed the dream elite image on VU solo but there is no softcam downloads ?

so i will need script , cfg and bin ...can anyone point me in the right direction as to where these go in the ftp ?

cccam.bin = bin that the starter for 10 , the cfg is it ECT or var keys ? then the script , where does that go ?

Sicilian
10-11-10, 17:33
Read their release notes on the release thread http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3681-BlackHole-Vu-Solo-v.-1.3.8-Multiboot

Sorry but we won't be supporting addons or addons servers for the DE/Blackhole images here. Try the ViX image :D

k-p
10-11-10, 17:42
thanks for the reply matey , do you know if the vix team has openvpn installed with the image.

Sicilian
10-11-10, 17:47
thanks for the reply matey , do you know if the vix team has openvpn installed with the image.

I'm afraid it doesn't atm.

k-p
10-11-10, 18:51
ive managed to get this working ..

ccam.bin in user/bin
ccam.cgg in ect

Ncam_CCcam2.1.4.sh user/camscript

all working :)

now ccam.info :)

Larry-G
10-11-10, 18:57
ive managed to get this working ..

ccam.bin in user/bin
ccam.cgg in ect

Ncam_CCcam2.1.4.sh user/camscript

all working :)

now ccam.info :)

to be honest as they dont seem to have a active server any more the only way your going to be able to install plugins is manually. personally i'd have dumped the image a long time ago and gone with one thats actually got ongoing support such as the VIX images.

bassethound
10-11-10, 20:06
Also there is this statement on all there latest images

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PULBISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR IILEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.
LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REWOKE OF THIS LICENSE.

serg
10-11-10, 20:36
just installed the dream elite image on VU solo but there is no softcam downloads ?

so i will need script , cfg and bin ...can anyone point me in the right direction as to where these go in the ftp ?

cccam.bin = bin that the starter for 10 , the cfg is it ECT or var keys ? then the script , where does that go ?

just do install Glass System Utility,there is universal cam manager,with choice of 7 cams...

In the downloads area http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2977-Glasssysutil-2.40