PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Vu+ Duo various help needed, audio, plugins, my tube, thanks.

middy2000
02-04-14, 18:34
Hi, sorry if this isn't in the correct place.
I recently bought a vu+ duo and set it up to run TV, it was far more complex than I anticipated, it took me 3-days of pure struggle, but I managed and most channels work although I have a few issues.
1) Some channels have the voice of other channels over the top of them without the actual channel I want to hear's audio? Why is this please?
2)How do I install plugins? I would like the mytube plugin for my Vu+ Duo that's running VIX image, I cant find it anywhere? I would love to be able to rewind TV without recording the channel, I do miss that, is there a plugin for that please and where do I get it? Really struggling to find any good sites for stuff?
3) Is there any firmware updates available for the Vu+ Duo?

If anybody can help,
much appreciated,
Thanks Mark ;-)

Andy_Hazza
02-04-14, 20:16
Hi buddy. Answer to your Q1, press menu, setup, system, auto language selection, 'prefer audio track stored by service' make sure this is NO. :thumbsup:

mickyblueys
02-04-14, 20:16
I'm not at my box to hide you through step by step, but all of what you are asking is easy to setup. 1. Go to your audio setup. Menu-system-setup......I think....Then audio, select your first language by cursoring left/right.
2. Install plugins via menu-plugins-green button, find your plugin in list and select to download, once downloaded if not prompted, restart gui.

3. Go into menu-system software update.

.......Again apologies if these are slightly wrong as I'm not at my box, but it should get you looking in the right direction

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
02-04-14, 20:20
Answer to Q2, press menu, plugins, press green button to download plugins and you will see a huge selection of plugins in various folders. :D

Andy_Hazza
02-04-14, 20:25
Part two answer to Q2 is 'Timeshift' lets you pause live tv etc. Go to menu, setup, system, scroll up and click on Timeshift settings. Change 'Automatically start timeshift after' SET THIS TO 2 SECONDS
and 'Show warning when timeshift is stopped' CHANGE THIS TO NO. :thumbsup:

Rob van der Does
02-04-14, 20:29
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

YouTube is part of the HbbTV plugin.

middy2000
03-04-14, 21:20
Hi Andy_Hazza,
Thanks for getting back to me I tried the audio fix but it didn't work, some of channels just have other channels audio over the top of the picture, its not two audio tracks, just one incorrect one?

Thanks for plugin info, that's great, but I cant find mytube?

Also I have timeshift, I can pause live tv etc but I cant rewind when I've been watching the same channel for a while, it come up with a no entry type sign?

Thanks again,
Mark

middy2000
03-04-14, 21:26
Hi Mikeblueys,

Thanks for that, I have found a huge amount of plugins and skins etc now which is great, but I cant see mytube or anything similar though? Do you know where I can get it? Also I still have incorrect audio tracks on some channels, perfect picture but wrong sound?

Thanks,
Mark

Rob van der Does
03-04-14, 21:28
YouTube is embedded in the HbbTV plugin.

matty102
03-04-14, 22:25
Is your audio problem on the music channels like MTV Mark ? If it is then got to the music channel which is playing another channels audio & press audio on the remote. Use the arrows to move down to the MPEG english option and press ok to select (it's usually the bottom one). Do this for each channel with the problem & it should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

middy2000
04-04-14, 08:07
OK, thanks Rob I will look into this, thanks.

middy2000
04-04-14, 08:09
Hi Matty, Yes it was actually, nearly all music channels, your a hero, what a quick fix ;-), LEGEND!

Cheers, Mark.