PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops !

SLOTH
10-11-10, 15:59
ok guys .....any one fancies a game .... post your gamer Tags here ... !!! and we can maybe get a bit inter board ownage ...LOL
feel free to add me ...
if you do leave your board name in the message so we can say Hi ....my tag
Dust shooter II ...oh an i,m crap :lol3:
but still enjoy playing

Sloth :D

pooface
10-11-10, 16:01
ok guys .....any one fancies a game .... post your gamer Tags here ... !!! and we can maybe get a bit inter board ownage ...LOL
feel free to add me ...
if you do leave your board name in the message so we can say Hi ....my tag
Dust shooter II ...oh an i,m crap :lol3:
but still enjoy playing

Sloth :D

lol, hoping to have mine on the doormat when I get home from work... Not even been on the xbox since around the end of August!!! Hopefully I'll still be able to play ;) hehe

SLOTH
10-11-10, 16:01
had mine since monday lunch time ... !!! yay

Sicilian
10-11-10, 16:03
Is there a PC version been released?

SLOTH
10-11-10, 16:03
yes mate ...apparently very buggy though !

Sicilian
10-11-10, 16:07
yes mate ...apparently very buggy though !

Yep some really poor reviews at play.com
http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/15021243/Call-Of-Duty-Black-Ops/ProductReviews.html

pooface
10-11-10, 16:11
had mine since monday lunch time ... !!! yay

Stop rubbing it in :p

Ordered mine Tuesday morning from Best Buy. Missed out on the first bunch, but since I got it for £30, I'm quite happy. Also saved me driving up to local asda/tesco and getting ripped off :p hehe.

Just sent you an FR. Looks like you've only played COD games before virtually :p hehe. And here you are saying you're crap. Sounds like you're giving out excuses to me :p

Is there a PC version been released?

Just go out and buy yourself an xbox :p hehe. Talking of which, I've got one here that I no longer use, wanna buy it? ;) :p

Sicilian
10-11-10, 16:20
Just go out and buy yourself an xbox :p hehe. Talking of which, I've got one here that I no longer use, wanna buy it? ;) :p

What sort of price m8? You know what wives can be like with new gadgets! :p

pooface
10-11-10, 16:25
What sort of price m8? You know what wives can be like with new gadgets! :p

Unfortunately, yes I do indeed :p hehe.

I dunno what's a good price...

It's about 3 years old now I think, an old premium with hdmi, wired controller, and have a 120gb black hdd that I can add to it... Will have a think on prices and put a for sale up. Just never get around to selling my old stuff, lol. Had it sat idle for about a year now. Used to have it as a media extender/slight game usage...

Sicilian
10-11-10, 16:27
Unfortunately, yes I do indeed :p hehe.

I dunno what's a good price...

It's about 3 years old now I think, an old premium with hdmi, wired controller, and have a 120gb black hdd that I can add to it... Will have a think on prices and put a for sale up. Just never get around to selling my old stuff, lol. Had it sat idle for about a year now. Used to have it as a media extender/slight game usage...

Have a think and let me know, I might go for it at the right price, dont forget The Boss's discount :D

pooface
10-11-10, 16:52
Bah, just popped home on the way to visit parents, and it's not there... Grrrr

Larry-G
10-11-10, 17:11
well i aint got my copy yet but any one here is more than welcome to add me my tag is
ONE TON BURRITO

silverfox0786
10-11-10, 17:23
i have been through 7 360's with rrod given up now just sticking to my ps3 but would have loved to play you guys on black ops. remember when i played cod mw2 last year

brill gamer tag 'ONE TON BURRITO'

Larry-G
10-11-10, 17:29
i have been through 7 360's with rrod given up now just sticking to my ps3 but would have loved to play you guys on black ops. remember when i played cod mw2 last year

brill gamer tag 'ONE TON BURRITO'

LOL iv'e had some cracking gamer tags over the years. like Trouser burps.
as for the RROD yeah tell me about it i have easily lost about the same amount of consoles since launch date. now i'm running with a new 250 gig so called slim.
i do still have a RROD'd console here than i'm going to take into a field and off load a case of 12 gauge cartridges into for youtube when i have the time. and title it XBOX Vs SHOTGUN.

pooface
10-11-10, 17:46
Bloody hell. Just piped in to local tesco expresses, and they've even your copies of it available! Was tempted to pick it up, and then return my copy from best buy when it turns up, hehe

Sent by my phone

Mart
10-11-10, 18:02
I have it for ps3, gamer tag is Mart_08

SLOTH
10-11-10, 19:11
i had an elite for 2.5 yrs with no problems , 2 days before black ops release the E74 code ...rang M/soft ... they confirmed still in warren G ... so that baby is now in germany at there service center ..... but black ops arrived monday lunch ... an girl friend felt sorry for me and went out an bought me a brand new 250gig one !!!!!!! ...so will have an elite for sale when it returns :D:D:D
catch you all later
Sloth :eek:

silverfox0786
10-11-10, 19:44
i had an elite for 2.5 yrs with no problems , 2 days before black ops release the E74 code ...rang M/soft ... they confirmed still in warren G ... so that baby is now in germany at there service center ..... but black ops arrived monday lunch ... an girl friend felt sorry for me and went out an bought me a brand new 250gig one !!!!!!! ...so will have an elite for sale when it returns :D:D:D
catch you all later
Sloth :eek:

very sweet of her you got a keeper there mate

how much i'll take it if price is right

irishchris
10-11-10, 20:10
very sweet of her you got a keeper there mate

how much i'll take it if price is right

the girlfriend or the xbox??? :D

pooface
10-11-10, 20:34
the girlfriend or the xbox??? :D

lol, exactly what I was thinking :p hehe

silverfox0786
10-11-10, 20:48
obviously the girlfriend cant replace her and as SLOTH has proved the xbox is replaceable :roflmao:

although the how much i'll take it was aimed at the xbox not the girlfriend

SLOTH
12-11-10, 10:12
Hi mates ....
price for my elite £100 + p&p ....:)
as for black ops .... i never really liked world at war ....treyarch made that as well as black ops .... so there are things in B,ops i dont like ...but hey still enjoying getting owned:confused:....check out my stats an you will see how shit i am :violin: .
catch ya later
Sloth

pooface
12-11-10, 10:25
Hi mates ....
as for black ops .... i never really liked world at war ....treyarch made that as well as black ops .... so there are things in B,ops i dont like ...but hey still enjoying getting owned:confused:....check out my stats an you will see how shit i am :violin: .
catch ya later
Sloth

What happened to the games last night sloth? Tried joining you, and you were just in a party sat there doing nothing :p hehe.

So, had a few games on domination & team deathmatch.

I personally preferred waw to mw2, but think this one is a bit more mw2 that waw, so not sure how much I'll like it. But, will defo be giving it a go... :D

Foxylady
12-11-10, 10:26
Got mine in queue like a nerd at asda lol.
So much difference to mw2, but i am getting used to it.
Xbox Gamertag: - Wingchundub

Me personally never had rrod on 2 of my 360's, 1st one banned due to modding firmware lol, got over 2 years with it, now have another one i am on with.
But i do adjust the laser settings on the dvd pot, and i clean my 360's every 3 months of dirt inside and out, this has resulted in my consoles being 100 percent, no issue with cod also

SLOTH
12-11-10, 10:51
Hi pooface
last night we had a few issuses getting into to games .... + sum of the party like to take a few mins every couple of games ...whats your tag ? send me a a friends request !... i hated W@W ...an black ops feels so much like that !!! aaarrrrrgggggg
Foxy...... will send request when i go online .....this laser adjusting sounds complicated ... i just got a new 250gb 360 so ...nice warren G LOL
Sloth

Foxylady
12-11-10, 12:53
No worries fella
Laser adjustment is easy as and i ain't the cleverest tool in the box.
All you need is a tiny flat screwdriver to turn the pot, a multimeter, i will post how to here for you if you wish to choose to use it.
And of course open your console if your concerned about warranty, use an hair dryer on the warranty sticker, heat it on and it will peel off smoothly without damage.
Microsoft set them way to high thus the laser go on them quicker, doing this from experience makes it last alot lot longer, the one i had ban is over 3 year old now, i sold to a mate last year and it is still going strong so i naturally did it to this to my current 360 also

SLOTH
12-11-10, 13:19
Cheers mate
that will come in handy i,m sure ... the warranty on my elite runs out in feb . and have just registared my new one ..so that has a year at least on it .
thanks again
Sloth

pooface
12-11-10, 13:23
SLOTH, added you as a friend the other day :p I'm foobar uk ;)

Will get around to adding other tags later when I get a chance ;)

As for rrod on machines. My first xbox, I had a rrod after about a year. Packaged it up, went to game, then gave me a new one... 2nd one been working fine for the past 3 years (although only really had a lot of work in the first 2 :p. That one got moved over to work as a media player (and to take over to the in-laws when I go France). Got an arcade jasper, which has been working perfectly fine for the past year also :)

silverfox0786
12-11-10, 13:25
Hi mates ....
catch ya later
Sloth

what will it come with? im interested

SLOTH
13-11-10, 10:48
Hi mate ...
everything that was in the box ! ... No games ...just elite pack !, remains of 3yr M/soft warranty if transferable , runs out in Feb !
Sloth

silverfox0786
13-11-10, 12:52
Hi mate ...
everything that was in the box ! ... No games ...just elite pack !, remains of 3yr M/soft warranty if transferable , runs out in Feb !
Sloth

sloth can you go any better on price?????

SLOTH
14-11-10, 02:03
Hi mate
i dont think so .... i have a fair bit of interest at that ...thanks
Sloth

silverfox0786
14-11-10, 02:06
Hi mate
i dont think so .... i have a fair bit of interest at that ...thanks
Sloth

so an elite unit has console all leads headset hdd 120gb 1 or 2 wireless controllers? if thats how your giving it then give me a shout when it comes back from ms i'll have it

SLOTH
14-11-10, 10:36
Hi mate it comes with 1 black wireless controller , 120 gb Hdd ,all the leads etc.... ummm head set i,ve seen that some were..... i,ll try to locate the headset today an get back to you !
cheers
Sloth

SLOTH
14-11-10, 18:06
Hi mate
headset found ,checked working ....although it has been repaired as there a bit flimsy ....but working fine ...if your still interested i,ll give you a shout when i have it back
cheers
Sloth

silverfox0786
14-11-10, 18:25
ok mate gimme a shut when ready

Foxylady
14-11-10, 18:47
Found my first modder on black ops, joined my kids game 1 killstreak, chopper gunner, dogs etc, he had all guns the lot the scumbag.
Recorded footage as proof in theatre mode, send to makers and hopefully a ban, i love the threatre mode, get rid of this cheaters.
I sent him a messgae and i was surprised it was an actual grown man not a kid, he not happy lmao.
These idiots ruin this game, had enough of em.
Anyway modders will cease to carry on in this game aslsong as everyone reports them and records the game
Juts my piece lol

Larry-G
14-11-10, 19:04
not really surprising the modders are on black ops already. but yeah they feck it up for the rest of us.

silverfox0786
14-11-10, 19:33
microsoft will patch that as they did with cod mw2

and send out a ban warning to the xbox users community

SLOTH
15-11-10, 13:22
I hope so ....i,m shit enough without getting owned by cheats LOL
Sloth

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 13:33
I hope so ....i,m shit enough without getting owned by cheats LOL
Sloth

sloth you say your shit i'm worse i usually pla as a team with my brother he plays the actual game while i guide he and tell him what to do. put a joypad in my hand and give getting owned a new meaning

pooface
15-11-10, 14:09
I still haven't seen how back you really are Sloth... I think this is just a disguise, and you're the bees knees :p hehe

SLOTH
16-11-10, 22:02
Ha ...i wish mate ...i usually in a group of 4 ...there good and i,m just canon fodder !!!...
silverfox mate ...ups are supposed to be delivering elite back tomorrow .will be in touch
Sloth

silverfox0786
16-11-10, 22:55
Ha ...i wish mate ...i usually in a group of 4 ...there good and i,m just canon fodder !!!...
silverfox mate ...ups are supposed to be delivering elite back tomorrow .will be in touch
Sloth

i'll wait for your reply mate thanks cant wait

SLOTH
18-11-10, 10:36
Mate
i have it back ...checked working ...just need to get a transfer lead for Hdd ...so i can transfer my game saves ..should be sorted by tomorrow .
just to obey the rules ...whens its sorted i,m gonna stick it in the forsale section of the forum .
cheers
sloth

silverfox0786
18-11-10, 13:40
ok mate thanks

Foxylady
18-11-10, 19:46
There was an update when i loaded black ops today, first thing i noticed was the cheats, well the taking advantage of a glitch which is vote for a map.
People stayed and voted for the Nuketown continuously so to rank up quicker, well this is no longer lmao, once you played on any map you can not vote for that same map for the next game.
I am not sure what else has been changed, hopefully the glitches and hacks some choose to screw this game up with, but not hoping for anything as they didn't give a toss with mw2.
But i went on mw2 tonight and seriously had some good gaming.
Black ops just ain't doing it for me, i only play it when my mate is on as we play as a team even thou only 2 of us, we ain't excellent but we contribute for our team.
We want to sort out a clan where we all get along and do teamwork no matter if we get beat or not, most important is we enjoy it.
We did have one before but all they did was moan which we don't mind but wow this was ott lol
See you on there lads/Ladies
Gamertags WINGCHUNDUB & Braggster2006.

SLOTH
18-11-10, 23:43
Foxy
i,m of the same opinion as you ... am not a big fan of black ops ...and preffer modern warfare 2 ...i,ll try an catch you for a game over the next couple of days
Sloth

Foxylady
29-11-10, 10:24
I have accepted 2 gamers, but not sure whom they are?
Sloth still waiting for the game catch up lol