PDA

View Full Version : Rats rw pivots not right

boxer29
01-04-14, 16:47
Running vix 3.0.808 updsted the rats rw picons which are on the USB and they are not right
Wrong picons for the channels which is showing in the epg
I'm also using abm
Any comments

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Stanman
01-04-14, 16:54
Wrong service refs you need to rename them for new service refs

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

boxer29
01-04-14, 17:44
I didn't understand that, what do I have to do
Should I delete the picons on the USB and then install them, first the basic ones and then update them through the rats plugin
Can you please confirm

abu baniaz
01-04-14, 20:47
If you have his updater plugin, just run that. Leave the current ones there unless space is an issue.

The way that picons work is that the receiver looks for icons which match the service reference. There can be a few channels with the same name but different service reference. Regions etc, chanenl details chnaged. For the ones that are missing, they are not really missing, they just have a different name. You have to find it and rename them or create symbolic links.

boxer29
01-04-14, 21:23
Which updater plugin are you talking about rats rw?
Channel 1,2, 3,4,5 are showing the wrong picons
Why is that

boxer29
01-04-14, 21:46
Only itv channel 3 picon is correct
Bbc1,2 have the same wrong icon

abu baniaz
01-04-14, 21:57
This plugin
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?27854-Rat-s-Picon-Updater-Plugin (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?27854-Rat-s-Picon-Updater-Plugin)

Are you sure you only have the one picon folder?

boxer29
01-04-14, 23:48
This is what's installed in plugin,
I had a set of old picons for 28.2 which is on the USB. I then installed the rats rw plugin to update and ran it for the first time it found where the picons were and updated them saw it on the screen,
Now 3 days ago ran the plugin again and again it searched for the installed plugin and updated them as shown on the screen but now they are not showing the correct picon for the corresponding channels
Channel 1 and 2 have the same wrong picon
Should I reinstall them again from scratch

abu baniaz
02-04-14, 00:13
Delete the picons and start again if you want.

Whenever service refernce changes, the picons for thoise channels will stop working. I use Autobouquets by Lraizer. It looks after renaming the picons.

boxer29
02-04-14, 01:09
I'm using abm,
Should I also use autobouquets by lraizer instead of abm or is this for picons
Can you share your settings with me
The new channel 859 Hum Europe was not showing anything so I updated to see if it will show a picons but it has messed up all