PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Recordings fast forward

adamandvicci
01-04-14, 15:42
Having problems whilst watching recordings. They play fine, but when I try to fast forward they skip from the beginning to the end. No option to skip on for a set period eg 5 mins etc which you used to get with a long hold of the FF button. Doesnt matter if it is a long or short press. as soon as its pressed it shoots right to the end.

I have changed no settings just the update. Tried restarting to no avail, same issue.

Anyone else got the same problem? Or can reccomend a good alternate player that I can use until the issue is fixed?

Thanks in advance:confused:

nsw9154
01-04-14, 15:57
that was a issue with zeus 16/17 i had problems with it as well i updated to the new ZEUS 18 today and it is FIXED :thumbsup:

andyblac
01-04-14, 16:07
that was a issue with zeus 16/17 i had problems with it as well i updated to the new ZEUS 18 today and it is FIXED :thumbsup:

we reverted a commit needed for ET's, whilst we wait for VU's response, but we can't wait for ever, but either way, this commit is needed for ET's so it will break again if vu do not fix there drivers, so i would start emailing vu asking for them the fix their seek button's to the correct KEY map as below

KEY_PREVIOUSSONG needs changing to KEY_REWIND
KEY_NEXTSONG needs changing to KEY_FASTFORWARD

Andy.

Redkite
07-04-14, 19:10
Hi, I have this problem after installing Zeus.022 on my Solo 2 just now.
What is the next song button?
Thanks, Stu

Rob van der Does
07-04-14, 20:38
Probably < & >

Or press 'Help' to see all available buttons.