PDA

View Full Version : which application is the best for streaming channel in enigma2?

vu2014
31-03-14, 22:34
which application is the best for streaming channel in enigma2?

dreamdroid or vu player or etc.....

please say me name it

for example unfortunatelly when i usused dreamdroid with daroon player streaming load is best and quickly but it sound doesnt work
please help me
thanks alot

vu2014
01-04-14, 16:06
Is there any body problem with daroon player in dream droid?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Flyingpig
01-04-14, 23:01
I use VU Player and dont have any issues with that. It plays as it should and works without issue on my Ipad... However, on the lesses tab that my son has it can be glitchy on Android but I think that is down to the lack of CPU power on his tab.

vu2014
03-04-14, 14:37
I use VU Player and dont have any issues with that. It plays as it should and works without issue on my Ipad... However, on the lesses tab that my son has it can be glitchy on Android but I think that is down to the lack of CPU power on his tab.

vu player is good but i think dreamdroid is better than it
beacuse with dream driod when i swich chanel and zapping it it during spend 2 secends but with vu player 6 secends

can you test with dreamdroid and daroon player?
its very good but daroon player sounds doesnt work with streaming
help me please

sivhead
03-04-14, 18:26
On IOS ipad/iphone the best picture quality and stability is XBMC (if jailbroken), when inside the house (does not transcode). If not then the best picture quality is dreamote in conjunction with goodplayer IMO. The best allround application is blackbox, you can even download programs to your iphone/ipad from your recordings, for me this is really handy as I have a lot of downloaded films on my hard disk. It also supports transcoding so you can watch 3pm kick offs if your out and about, you need your pc running with vlc player.

The best app on windows phone is dreamwebtv. (this needs a pc with vlc player to transcode), but the picture quality is better on windows phone than it is on iphone or ipad.
I don't have android so I cannot comment on this.