PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Watching Recordings

Gherky
31-03-14, 15:38
Hi,

Since upgrading to build 17 of Zeus I find that when I go to watch a recording and I press fast forward to skip

a) To the start of the program

and

b) Skipping the adverts

instead of varying in speed depending on how many times I press fast forward (2x, 4x, 8x, 16x etc) when I press it the first time it skips to the first red vertical bar (start of the program), if I press it a second time then it skips straight to the second red vertical bar (the end of the program) and if I press a third time then it skips to the end of the recording.

So I can't skip adverts and if the red vertical bar is occasionally in the middle of the program I can't skip to the start of the program either.

nsw9154
31-03-14, 15:51
yeah you are right its doing the same for me :( now that's a bummer it worked fine in ZEUS 16 and i do a lot of recording then watch them later,:rolleyes: looks like i will be going back to ZEUS 11 as that is my last backup :eek:

andyblac
31-03-14, 15:51
due to support added for the et8000 and et10000 skip button support, vu use the wrong keys in drivers, we have notified them, but i will revert the ET support for now until we get a response from vu.

nsw9154
31-03-14, 16:05
thanks for the fast reply andy i tried just reloading my ZEUS 11 backup in Backup Manager but it is still the same so i will do a full image restore to ZEUS 11, not a problem really because the more i play about with my Solo2 the more i am learning :D:thumbsup:

nsw9154
01-04-14, 12:10
UPDATE on said problem

just upgraded to ZEUS 18 and every thing seems to be working fine now

Fast forward while watching a Recording works as it used to great work lads :thumbsup::D

regards norm

Gherky
01-04-14, 16:02
Yes, everything working great here now too with the update. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

andyblac
01-04-14, 16:10
we reverted a commit needed for ET's, whilst we wait for VU's response, but we can't wait for ever, but either way, this commit is needed for ET's so it will break again if vu do not fix there drivers, so i would start emailing vu asking for them the fix their seek button's to the correct KEY map as below

KEY_PREVIOUSSONG needs changing to KEY_REWIND
KEY_NEXTSONG needs changing to KEY_FASTFORWARD

Andy.