PDA

View Full Version : timer plugin for iptv ?

jim bob
31-03-14, 14:41
Is it possible to setup a timer on iptv streams on iptvlist updater (vix image).

I can hit record and do an instant recording, this works fine but i want to be able to setup a start and end time.

on the vix image if i hit record it only lets me set an end time or duration time, no start time option ?

is there a plugin for this or a work around ?

weirskynet
31-03-14, 14:55
Prob will be possible if you set the IPTV to save under the tsmedia bouquet list

And make sure u save it under abm so it doesn't wipe it off daily

That way the IPTV will show in ur bouguet list as a normal channel just streamed thru and you should be able to set a manual timer for it then

I think tho never tried it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

jim bob
09-04-14, 00:19
thx but i have it on my bouquets. i just dont know how to setup a start time to record. i can only do instant recording. i wondered if there was a plugin that might help.

weirskynet
09-04-14, 13:47
A manual timer setup in the timer menu should allow this as u can select the channel from the list then set times etc

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

ronand
09-04-14, 14:06
A manual timer setup in the timer menu should allow this as u can select the channel from the list then set times etc

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 , ��������

You can't select an iptv channel - you should check before you post.

Rob van der Does
09-04-14, 14:15
You can't select an iptv channel - you should check before you post.
Hmm, I can. But the timer doesn't work. Same for immediate recordings (via the 'rec'-button).

ronand
09-04-14, 14:20
I tried this morning adding a manual timer - I got a message like "no channel specified" or similar. Using Vix Zeus build 22 on a Uno

Rob van der Does
09-04-14, 14:27
And you did specify a channel (i.e. went to a channel)?

weirskynet
09-04-14, 14:39
You can do it as I have and it worked just my net was crap and it didn't stream well

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

weirskynet
09-04-14, 15:01
Might be worth while trying to switch to the channel first then enter the timer menu as the channel should then show

Have used that way for box office things before

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

jim bob
11-04-14, 09:53
I am not able to select timer (green button) when i am on a iptv channel (using vix 3.808)

What i have done successfully is zap to an iptv channel.

if i go to a satellite channel on my epg, select zap, but then change the setting 'channel' to the iptv channel instead of the sat channel it works.

but if i try the same on record option it doesnt.