PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] CCcam install problem

Tangfolio
29-03-14, 09:06
I just let the box update the latest VIX image and lost CCcam so tried reinstalling it but got a message about an error, it couldn't find the file or something so tried to FTP a new file in but same error, also tried deleting file from box, doing a hard reset and copying a new file over but still getting same error. Can't get USB install method to work either. Any ideas ?

Rob van der Does
29-03-14, 11:16
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

And please enlighten us on what 'the latest image' might be....

Tangfolio
29-03-14, 11:31
Re the link above, do you want me to start again there or continue with this ?

What ViX Image build number are you using? openvix-Zeus.011.
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER. 011
* Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO. Yes

* Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO. No

Rob van der Does
29-03-14, 11:40
Please update to build 16. And if you use CCcam 2.3.0 from our server, it will install without any issue.

Tangfolio
29-03-14, 15:30
Sorted, thanks.
Put openvix-Zeus.016-vuduo2_usb on and let the restore wizards run but it froze while showing 'please wait while the plug in wizard completes...' Left it for about half an hour and it was still not responding to the remote so turned it off but found it had restored CCcam when I turned it back on.