PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Fan control & Temp + EPG do not show

nsw9154
28-03-14, 15:58
i was using ZEUS 11 every thing was working fine, i noticed a new upgrade so upgraded to 14 then noticed that i had no EPG information, so i ran ABM & CrossEPG and every thing was OK
Full channel list and EPG - then i went to check my Temperature and fan speed, i normally have the fan running at 1890rpm and it keeps the temp at 36c their was no information it just had the Fan 1 PWM - Standby fan 1 PWM and nothing else so i thought that the system might need a reboot so i switched it off at the back and rebooted :eek: i got no EPG or Fan information again
i checked my settings in case i had missed something and every thing seemed ok i only have 1 plugin and thats the onDemand from the download section
ran ABM & CrossEPG again and they came back but no fan info rebooted again still nothing
so i reinstalled ZEUS 11 and every thing is running perfect again :confused:

just upgraded to 15 the ABM & EPG is working fine but the fan speed & temp do not show, if i increase the fan speed i can hear it increase but no rpm or temp
will go back to ZEUS 11 again no real problem as it is working perfect on 11

khan888
28-03-14, 16:35
i was using ZEUS 11 every thing was working fine, i noticed a new upgrade so upgraded to 14 then noticed that i had no EPG information, so i ran ABM & CrossEPG and every thing was OK
Full channel list and EPG - then i went to check my Temperature and fan speed, i normally have the fan running at 1890rpm and it keeps the temp at 36c their was no information it just had the Fan 1 PWM - Standby fan 1 PWM and nothing else so i thought that the system might need a reboot so i switched it off at the back and rebooted :eek: i got no EPG or Fan information again
i checked my settings in case i had missed something and every thing seemed ok i only have 1 plugin and thats the onDemand from the download section
ran ABM & CrossEPG again and they came back but no fan info rebooted again still nothing
so i reinstalled ZEUS 11 and every thing is running perfect again :confused:

just upgraded to 15 the ABM & EPG is working fine but the fan speed & temp do not show, if i increase the fan speed i can hear it increase but no rpm or temp
will go back to ZEUS 11 again no real problem as it is working perfect on 11

Epg works fine here on solo 2 using zeus 014 but can confirm no information about the fan temp as said :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

Larry-G
28-03-14, 16:36
using build 15 here on my solo2, ABM, CrossEPG are working fine as is the fan which is set to two thirds as usual, with a temperature reading of 28 deg.

Larry-G
28-03-14, 16:40
using build 15 here on my solo2, ABM, CrossEPG are working fine as is the fan which is set to two thirds as usual, with a temperature reading of 28 deg.

screenshot of the above.

khan888
28-03-14, 16:42
screenshot of the above.

Think he means when you go into the temperature and fan control settings pheonix...doesn't show any info

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
28-03-14, 16:42
On Solo2 the temperature in 'about' shows fine, but in fancontrol there is no temperature.
We'll look into that, thanks for reporting.

nsw9154
28-03-14, 16:50
it just seems strange that's all, as it is working perfect on 11 - i will try upgrading to 15 again as the EPG & ABM seemed to be working fine it was just the FAN Control and Temp i was worried about

Rob van der Does
28-03-14, 16:52
No worries: fan works fine.

nsw9154
28-03-14, 16:57
Thanks Rob just checked "about" and my temp is 34c as long as i know where to check the temp every thing is fine :)

nsw9154
01-04-14, 12:05
just like to update you on this problem

UPGRADED to ZEUS 18 and the Temperature and Fan Control functions now work fine Great work lads thank you for your hard work :thumbsup::D

Fan Speed 3262
Temp 31c

regards norm