PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] box crashes and stop responding

raedkuwait
28-03-14, 15:27
hi, i just did a fresh install of the lates zeus buil .011 upon first start and initial setup when i get to the
adjusting the position of the menu when i try to adjust it move left or right or width or anything the box
stop responding, even when i exit that, and go to do it manually box stops resbonding and eventually crashes?!!!
even when i go to av setting and change the 4:3 format and then press the green button for saving settings box
crashes?!!

now my box crashing though out setup in verious places when i try to set up the box?!
should i try earliar version of zeus?

i just did an update to the latest zeus 13, still problem is there?!

danndg
28-03-14, 15:44
yes I have the same problem on my technomate nano

Larry-G
28-03-14, 15:47
wait for build 015 which is build rite now.

raedkuwait
28-03-14, 15:50
hehe i was in old version of the last buil 806 and waiting for this build to get stable
and for me to have time to do the flash, and just when i had time and flashed today
it turns out the build is not stable, should i reflash the back up i have of 806, or build
15 will b out soon?! like with in an hour or so :P?

raedkuwait
28-03-14, 16:06
hi, i can see that there is an update am on build 13, the update is build 15, but when i do
an online software update, and the update is done, i am still on build 13?! and i have
a green dot flashing which is telling me there is an update?! i did that 3 times and still
the same?

ipodtouchdude
28-03-14, 17:56
When will the USB version of 015 be online because my box is just crashing trying to update to it because it can't detect the box, unless you can upload the file that can fix the detection of the box and tell me where to place it. It would make my life easier so I don't have to re-flash the box and start all over again (I don't like using backups).

Rob van der Does
29-03-14, 11:18
Build 16 is available.

Foxylady
01-04-14, 21:50
Install Build 16 then do Software update to v17.
Have to say personally that there is a massive difference on picture quality on this Zeus.
The picture and colour's are superb, everything looks damn good now.
Please hopefully in future updates they don't mess the picture quality as it is stunning.
WELL DONE VIX TEAM for producing an absolute stunner of an image :thumbsup:

nsw9154
01-04-14, 21:58
i am on Build 18 on my Solo2 and it's working Great :D