PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800UE] Looking for *openvix-3.0.808 for my UE+

kevdoc
28-03-14, 12:26
Hi got myself a new 800 hd UE plus and have spent all day trying to set it up. I flashed the latest vix image from open vix but it doesn't seem to he quite stable atm. Keeps crashing on my when I try to set up basic things like epg or channel lists. And during some settings when I try to change them. I have *openvix-3.0 on my gigablue hd quad and it's great. I understand that the image is in early days and I will get the logs from the box when I get home but is there something a little more stable I can use in the meantime

weirskynet
28-03-14, 12:33
Goto
Openvix.co.uk and find your box section then look in archive for firmware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

kevdoc
28-03-14, 12:40
Thanks. I already have. That's were i got the current image from however there is no achieve folder for the 800 UE plus model.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

ronand
28-03-14, 12:44
Thats because there are no older images for this box. Zeus is the first Vix image available for it. Maybe there are a few bugs to iron out. Help yourself and the team by uploading the logs and hopefully all your problems will be sorted. Reverting to an older image (if it was available) does not fix anything.

kevdoc
28-03-14, 12:52
Yes i know. Like i said in my original post i have all intentions of uploading the crash logs when i get home. Thanks guys.

kevdoc
28-03-14, 13:56
Thats because there are no older images for this box. Zeus is the first Vix image available for it. Maybe there are a few bugs to iron out. Help yourself and the team by uploading the logs and hopefully all your problems will be sorted. Reverting to an older image (if it was available) does not fix anything.

Hi just on that point. Where on the box will I find the logs?

ronand
28-03-14, 14:10
the default location is /home/root/logs

Check in the settings that you have logging enabled too

Larry-G
28-03-14, 14:17
1. there is no ViX 3.0 series image for the Gigablue plus models.
2. the issues your referring to should be fixed in Zeus build 014, try it when it's online.
3. logs by default are saved to /home/root/logs/

kevdoc
28-03-14, 14:27
Will do thanks. Even if logging isn't enabled i will be able to replicate the crash with it enabled. It must have crashed at least 5 or 6 times following the same steps

Larry-G
28-03-14, 14:32
Will do thanks. Even if logging isn't enabled i will be able to replicate the crash with it enabled. It must have crashed at least 5 or 6 times following the same steps

well thats what bug reports are there for.

kevdoc
28-03-14, 14:33
1. there is no ViX 3.0 series image for the Gigablue plus models.
2. the issues your referring to should be fixed in Zeus build 014, try it when it's online.
3. logs by default are saved to /home/root/logs/

When can I expect it to be online. Later today or over the weekend

Larry-G
28-03-14, 14:35
It should be building now. I can see build 14 there for all other models but the Gigablue plus boxes on the server.

kevdoc
28-03-14, 14:44
Cheers buddy. I will get those reports to the team asap. I am currently in work atm. Tha ks