PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Recording problems with my original genuine rev 2 duo

thejoker
27-03-14, 22:19
My box is genuine and can post proof of world of satellite shop receipt if required. A moderator called judge closed my previous thread as he said it was a clone. I would like to report him as surely as a loyal customer who has spent a fortune buying the likes of a duo and even a solo 2 is entitled to quality support...

I've just received a new duo rev 2.3, box is running great. I am running vix Zeus which is very stable.

My issue is with auto timer recording. When I set an auto timer recording, I set eastenders for tonight as auto record and instead of eastenders coming up for the next week, it puts eastenders in my timer list for next Monday and it also adds emmer dale and coronation street for Monday.

Now when I press the green button and delete these, if I set holly oaks for auto timer those three above automatically come back. I delete them all again and when I set another auto timer for the one show, holly oaks, eastenders, emmerdale and Cory come back again. It's like one endless cycle

I'm also restarting box and powered off completely to see if that would work but no. I've went through all menus to see if there is another way but it seems only way to view timers is to press green...

abu baniaz
27-03-14, 22:25
The correct method of disagreeing with a mod is to report the thread, PM mod directly or Admin Calling names is not the way to go. Another mod had reported the closure and it is being discussed in the mod section. People generally do not mention revision when mentioning their receiver. This is usually done when people mention the clone revision.

We are all human and make mistakes.

Please be patient.

Do you have debug logs?
Which build number?

Larry-G
27-03-14, 22:38
My box is genuine and can post proof of world of satellite shop receipt if required. Some headcase judge closed my previous thread as he said it was a clone. I would like to report him as surely as a loyal customer who has spent a fortune buying the likes of a duo and even a solo 2 is entitled to quality support...

I've just received a new duo rev 2.3, box is running great. I am running vix Zeus which is very stable.

My issue is with auto timer recording. When I set an auto timer recording, I set eastenders for tonight as auto record and instead of eastenders coming up for the next week, it puts eastenders in my timer list for next Monday and it also adds emmer dale and coronation street for Monday.

Now when I press the green button and delete these, if I set holly oaks for auto timer those three above automatically come back. I delete them all again and when I set another auto timer for the one show, holly oaks, eastenders, emmerdale and Cory come back again. It's like one endless cycle

I'm also restarting box and powered off completely to see if that would work but no. I've went through all menus to see if there is another way but it seems only way to view timers is to press green...

in judges defense you are a well known clone user who posts on multiple forums asking for help with your clones then post here expecting help, if this is indeed a genuine receiver then so be it but i dont for a second believe that.

judge
27-03-14, 22:58
Some headcase judge closed my previous thread as he said it was a clone. I would like to report him...

LOL, thanks...

abu baniaz
27-03-14, 23:03
I have edited the language in your initial post.

This thread is being closed. Continue in your original thread.