PDA

View Full Version : Zeus 011 solo2 Media Player ??

lsd
27-03-14, 20:51
Hi
Had a problem with NFS mounts so have flashed my solo2 with Zeus 011 but can't find a media player for the avi ..etc files I have on the hard disk

How do I play my files now ??

Lee

judge
27-03-14, 20:53
Use the filelist button next to the menu button on the remote.

lsd
27-03-14, 21:06
Thanks for the quick reply but the button shows the recorded shows
,I've loaded lots of films on /media/HDD/films but can't see. A way to play them ??

I think vix 3.0 808 had a media player (dreambox l think) but can't see any media player on Zeus

Lee

Larry-G
27-03-14, 21:09
That is the media player.

asim
27-03-14, 21:32
Thanks for the quick reply but the button shows the recorded shows
,I've loaded lots of films on /media/HDD/films but can't see. A way to play them ??

I think vix 3.0 808 had a media player (dreambox l think) but can't see any media player on Zeus

Lee

Easiest way is to move your movies folder into /media/hdd/movies folder
Then you will see it in the list

satmanbasil
27-03-14, 21:53
Hi

If you press the yellow button whilst in movie section it allows you to navigate around the file system when i recorded a prog for the wife I had to so insearch of it but by using the locate i was able to find it

lsd
27-03-14, 22:11
The yellow button worked great thanks

Did notice the red delete button - appears if I had my films folder highlighted and press it by mistake i''d quickly lose over 500Gb of stuff :eek:
Any way to ask for conformation ?

lsd
27-03-14, 22:13
Just noticed the deleted items folder so suppose there's a way to undelete :)

Rob van der Does
27-03-14, 22:14
If you have the trashbin activated (as it is by default) there is no are-you-sure question. You can easily move items from the bin to any folder.
If the trashbin is not activated, you get the question.