PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Auto timer recording issues

thejoker
27-03-14, 20:28
I've just received a new duo rev 2.3, box is running great. I am running vix Zeus which is very stable.

My issue is with auto timer recording. When I set an auto timer recording, I set eastenders for tonight as auto record and instead of eastenders coming up for the next week, it puts eastenders in my timer list for next Monday and it also adds emmer dale and coronation street for Monday.

Now when I press the green button and delete these, if I set holly oaks for auto timer those three above automatically come back. I delete them all again and when I set another auto timer for the one show, holly oaks, eastenders, emmerdale and Cory come back again. It's like one endless cycle

I'm also restarting box and powered off completely to see if that would work but no. I've went through all menus to see if there is another way but it seems only way to view timers is to press green...

judge
27-03-14, 20:40
You should know we don't offer support for clones.
Thread closed.

judge
27-03-14, 22:49
Sorry, thread re-opened. Took rev 2.3 to mean a clone box.

judge
27-03-14, 23:19
Sounds like you need to delete your autotimers first, long press green. When deleted, don't forget to press green to save.
Then short press green to delete the timers that the autotimers set...

If you want to record a daily show like Eastenders, maybe use the blue button when in EPG rather than the record button & then untick Only on Weekday on the resulting screen.

thejoker
27-03-14, 23:57
Thank you judge, got a bit annoyed there, not like me really but just annoyed me a bit as have spent quite a penny in the shop and also recommended so many to buy from here.

Anyway, appreciate that you still took the time to help me out.

judge
28-03-14, 00:54
No harm done but maybe best to wait for someone to read their PMs before name calling in future...
Did it sort your timer issues?

Rob van der Does
28-03-14, 08:02
...t as have spent quite a penny in the shop and also recommended so many to buy from here....
Support here has nothing to do with spending money :confused: