PDA

View Full Version : Blade bm7000s problem

ryan2205
27-03-14, 19:59
hi thanks for letting me join this forum

The problem with my box is that when i set it up i could record programs then after a while it stopped recording i re-booted it last week it began to record programs but after a week it has stopped recording programs i have loads of space on the hard drive can you help me or is the box faulty and do i need to return this tio the shop for a new one.

thanks ryan2205

nsw9154
27-03-14, 20:30
Hello what size Hard Drive is it and is it 2.5 or 3.5 and is it being powered from the USB

you really need a mains powered HD Caddy i had a Blade Combo for over 3 years and had very little problem with recording programs

did you load the blade media format tool - fat32format.exe you can download it from the Blade site and format the HD from your PC

their is also a guide on the site - How to format a USB HHD for HD Boxes.pdf i tried to send it to this post but i did not know how to do it

the Blade is a good basic box but after Three and a half years i decided to get a FERRARI and got a VU+Solo2

i hope i have been of help any way you only have to ask :D

regards norm

ryan2205
27-03-14, 21:21
Hello what size Hard Drive is it and is it 2.5 or 3.5 and is it being powered from the USB

you really need a mains powered HD Caddy i had a Blade Combo for over 3 years and had very little problem with recording programs

did you load the blade media format tool - fat32format.exe you can download it from the Blade site and format the HD from your PC

their is also a guide on the site - How to format a USB HHD for HD Boxes.pdf i tried to send it to this post but i did not know how to do it

the Blade is a good basic box but after Three and a half years i decided to get a FERRARI and got a VU+Solo2

i hope i have been of help any way you only have to ask :D

regards norm

thanks will look into what you say