PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Picture Viewer has blank line aacrooss every photo.

sandiego69
26-03-14, 08:24
I use the basic viewer in OpenVix but I get a blank line, a little down from the top and nearly full width, across all photos.
I have disabled Title info etc. but the blank line still shows.
Anybody help please?

sandiego69
27-03-14, 09:06
Does nobody have any ideas?

Rob van der Does
27-03-14, 11:10
Try changing the resolution in the context menu.

sandiego69
28-03-14, 09:14
OK Tried changing all the available resolutions but no luck. I still have the blank line where the picture info would appear. I have tried enabling and disabling the info but again no luck.

I have also tried un-installing and re-installing the plugin but this doesn't help.

Rob van der Does
28-03-14, 09:16
Please PM me a picture in which this issue shows for you.
I presume you use the build in picture player, not an additional plugin?

sandiego69
28-03-14, 09:21
Yes, the in-built one. I am not sure how to get a screen grab to send to you.

Meanwhile, just to clarify. The blank line is just down from the top of the photo but does not span the whole of the screen width. It is in exactly the same position where the info for each photo appears but without the text of course.

Rob van der Does
28-03-14, 09:22
No, not screengrab, just one of the pictures you're trying to show and that shows the issue.

sandiego69
28-03-14, 09:37
Sorry Rob, I cannot send you any example as they are of an experimental industrial project and as such confidential. The are perfect when viewed on the company PC's but when transferred via external hard drive to be worked on at home, the damn line appears.

Should I try removing the in-built viewer again and re-installing?

Rob van der Does
28-03-14, 09:48
I don't think that will help, but you never know.
You don't have any other picture in which this shows? As I can't reproduce it here, I do need an example from you with which you have issues.

If you go to the file via the movie-list (same as for recordings), select it and click on OK: do you have the same issue?

sandiego69
28-03-14, 09:59
This is bizarre! Yes it does exactly the same. I refer again to my description in Post 6.

Thank for your help, meanwhile.

sandiego69
28-03-14, 10:00
This is bizarre! Yes it does exactly the same. I refer again to my description in Post 6.

Thank for your help, meanwhile.

Rob van der Does
28-03-14, 10:05
I refer again to my description in Post 6.
I understood the description (I think) and I do believe you, but I need to be able to reproduce it to be able to debug it.