PDA

View Full Version : Whos viewing might be an idea

silverfox0786
09-11-10, 15:26
I seen on other forums that when looking at a thread right at the n=bottom it shows the users vewing that same thread and then in brackets how many guests. i used to like that as it gives an idea who looking at what and you can follow threads better. just my opinion. If you think that is a good idea to have and v bulletin suppoerts it i think it would be great to have.

Sicilian
09-11-10, 15:32
I seen on other forums that when looking at a thread right at the n=bottom it shows the users vewing that same thread and then in brackets how many guests. i used to like that as it gives an idea who looking at what and you can follow threads better. just my opinion. If you think that is a good idea to have and v bulletin suppoerts it i think it would be great to have.

I've enabled the option, but it can have an effect on server performance, so we will have to monitor it.

silverfox0786
09-11-10, 17:41
Thanks sic noticed it was enabled and tushed back to look at ths thread. i apreciate you trying it out. at least your giving it a go so if it slows server down then i can understand it needs turning off

Thanks again