PDA

View Full Version : picons 28.2e latest one

boysheff
22-03-14, 10:51
I have picons which I downloaded from the vix image feeds. however, some picons are missing or look very poor.

is there any picons I can download that are updated regularly or if you can point me somewhere for the latest picons please

weirskynet
22-03-14, 10:58
Ocram picons from th feeds are good ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,

boysheff
22-03-14, 11:26
ive seen these on the feed, but it does not say 28.2e . it says tv-oscam.hd. refelction hd and transparent white, black no padding.

are these the ones?????

weirskynet
22-03-14, 15:56
Yeah that's the ones

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,

weirskynet
22-03-14, 16:00
Normally they have 28.8 next to it but no checked since being on Zeus

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,

thisntaht
22-03-14, 21:59
Your help appreciated here for a noob -
I downloaded the latest oscam hd picons but there are still lots missing and the ones on it seem very poor quality, exactly like boysheff stated,

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but once they are downloaded from the feeds and the box is rebooted, they should be installed and there onscreen? is that correct?
or do I have to go to different settings and install them after I have them downloaded from the feeds? If so what steps?

I'm using a Duo2 running vix zeus 007
Thanks in advance

boysheff
23-03-14, 09:49
my mate tried on his duo2 and they didn't work. you install from feeds and restart and should work. but like I said they didn't work for him or me.

also above thread said they normally have 28.8 (I think he meant 28.2) next to them in the feed, which these didn't.

you can also change picons from the setting, press epg and press menu and go to bottom where is says picon width and change from there.

Andy_Hazza
23-03-14, 09:58
Which ones did you download? The oscram no padding shd ones are the best ones. :thumbsup:

weirskynet
23-03-14, 10:09
Yeah agree with Andy also make sure you remove the older ones first by hitting red button in plugin section and going to picons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thisntaht
23-03-14, 11:55
Thanks Guys, everything seems ok now,

@Weirskynet Didn't realize you have to delete the other ones first, :thumbsup:

@Andy_Hazza These are much better, the ones that were installed were the tv-sgtflipflot.28.2, very bland and loads missing :thumbsup:

@boysheff your right, there are no tv-east-28.2 picons in the feeds, they seem to be missing for some reason, it goes from 26.0 to 31.5, :thumbsup:

weirskynet
23-03-14, 11:56
Glad to help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boysheff
28-03-14, 21:18
right am going to give this another go!

Andy_Hazza
28-03-14, 22:46
Glad you're all sorted buddy :thumbsup: