PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] i really need help plz help me with my duo and zues 007

doggkiller
22-03-14, 09:43
hey guy i am try to upgrade to zuez 007 from vix 3.0 buit 808 i try download the bootloader then i download the zuez to usb pen and plug did all the on screen stuff i try drop my cline in the keys file and try put the same MGcamd.1.35a cam what i use on vix 3.0 buit 808 and restart the box did a channel scan and did a autobouquetsmaker and now nothing working i really just need help with a step by step guide i know sound like twat and i try going back to vix 3.0 808 and nothing working at all just want to watch the football

any help plz thank

matt

Larry-G
22-03-14, 10:23
First, there is no need to update the bootloader for any receiver other than the Technomate line when migrating between ViX 3.0 and Zeus.
Second, we do not allow talk of cardhsaring, C-lines etc on this forum so we can't really help with that.

doggkiller
22-03-14, 10:27
sorry i dnt mean break rule is there a email email for a help with get my box working again for a step by step help

Maxwell
22-03-14, 10:30
sorry i dnt mean break rule is there a email email for a help with get my box working again for a step by step help

No CS is banned here both in public and private messaging see the link about CS in my sig

barry2012
22-03-14, 18:54
Alright got technomate -Nano couple days ago; had openpli,,,so bootloader,,,flash zues ,
comes up openvix excell download files from the usual site. Anyway epg goes to setting to
change epg and usb stuff theres nothing in setting at all total blank setting when you press help please :violin:

IAmATeaf
22-03-14, 19:08
Not only is talk about CS banned but the use of punctuation is welcomed :D