PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] Card Slot Not Working

jambo862
19-03-14, 00:29
Hi, I am trying to use a smart card in my Technomate Nano, and no matter what I've tried I cant get it working under Vix. By not working I mean it does not see that a card has been inserted no matter what.

I've tried both Oscam and CCCam and it acts like there is no card in the machine at all.

I have now tried installing Openpli, using the same config files, and it works straight away.

I tried in both Zeus build 003 and build 005 and its the same on both.

Any ideas as to how to solve this?

Thanks

Jambo862

judge
19-03-14, 00:50
Which card? & presume you inserted it the right way up when you tried on ViX?

jambo862
19-03-14, 06:22
Which card? & presume you inserted it the right way up when you tried on ViX?

Sly Uk Card,

The card didn't get touched when swapping between images, didn't work at all in Vix, worked fine in Openpli?

Could it be a driver issue maybe?

jambo862
25-03-14, 18:06
Sorry to be dragging this up again, I'm currently using Zeus build 009, and my card still isn't being read.

It works fine in the builds prior to Zeus though, are there any drivers or anything else that I can use to make this work?

Stanman
25-03-14, 18:22
What Cam are you using and is it installed properly?

Where did you get the cam from?

Are you pointing to the right slot as it may need changing if it has two card readers

jambo862
25-03-14, 18:25
I've tried both CCCam 2.3.0 and Oscam both from Openvix, neither recognise that a card is inserted at all.

There is only one card slot.

I have used exactly the same config files as I used in Vix 3 and OpenPli, and they both work fine.

But as soon I revert back to Zeus, there is no sign of anything?

Stanman
25-03-14, 18:30
Can you talk it through step by step how you installed everything and the files.

Revert back to Zeus - you mean reboot?

Also install the cam and reboot then put the config files in their location